Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Where are the Trump shills here that were saying collusion with Russia wasn't a crime. Funny that they's all hone delightfully silent. I doubt it's from shame or embarassment, probably an unrelenting discomfort and chaffing between their structured reality and the facts of the real world collapsing their Faux News induced illusions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

I assume that somebody in Congress has the authority to request FISA documents.  Not sure it's this committee, though.  They're Judiciary committee.  I would assume FISA would be under the Intelligence committee.  

And there's this, in the article:  

In a letter released Wednesday, Grassley (R-Iowa) and Graham (R-S.C.) asked the Justice Department and FBI to turn over all proposed and final applications for surveillance warrants submitted to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, along with the court’s responses, related to the FBI’s Russia probe.

. . . 

Their letter cites a report in The Guardian that the FBI applied for warrants last summer to monitor four members of the Trump campaign but that the surveillance court turned down the application, asking the FBI to narrow its request. The Washington Post later reported that the FBI obtained approval to monitor the communications of Carter Page, a former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign.

Which makes me wonder if they're investigating Russia, or trying to attack the investigation.  (I've got a feeling it's the latter.)  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

"Missing ship's movement" is a capital offense during wartime. (believe me, I know from experience) 

Can we all agree that he's done worse than just not show up for work?

For the sake of honesty, almost anything can be a capital offense during wartime.  But you usually end up NJP at worst.  Believe me, I know from experience.

17 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

For the sake of honesty, almost anything can be a capital offense during wartime.  But you usually end up NJP at worst.  Believe me, I know from experience.

True, but how often do you see anyone even denying that any offense happened?

• Like 1