Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Him and his campaign are being investigating by a Republican controlled Congress and his own ****ing DoJ!!!

The Dems literally have zero authority to do anything related to this investigation, except at the discretion of the Republican Party and their appointees. 

Yeah, what does that tell you?  No investigation of Obstruction was ever carried out against Clinton, Rice, IRS or Holder by the previous Administratioins DOJ.  In fact, this same investigation that you are now discussing is looking into that and Comey, testified that Lynch directed him to deny criminal investigations against Clinton.  

I don't know about you but I for one am very glad that this President has directed the DOJ to investigate, has directed the FBI to move forward with investigations, has allowed for an independent investigation with Mueller, which he could have made difficult by simply pointing out the Mueller is not qualifed because of his personal relationship with Comey.  But none of that happened.  I am glad that it's moving forward.  I just don't think it's right to do it forever if there is no proof.  I think that's a violation of Trumps personal rights if there is no proof but that is just my opinion on the subject.

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I'm happy that ABQCOWBOY has concluded his investigation and we thank him for his service.  Now we can let the DOJ do their work.

I haven't concluded it Beal.  I haven't finished investigating you yet.

;-)

Just now, No Excuses said:

It's either quality trolling or we truly are ****ed. 

Bizzaro world where an investigation led by Republican appointees is a witch hunt of the Democratic Party, or just outright dismissed as "fake with no proof". 

It can be both. These two posters in particular are not able to tell what it is they are even doing right now. They 100% God honestly believe the **** they are posting. But they are parroting trolls. They probably dont even know it. I dont think they are even capable of comprehending the hypocrisy. And even if they were, I dont think they would. Effective programming smh.  

Almost feel bad but (Almost being keyword) 

Sleeper Trolls. I coined that term. Keep it away from Obama's term stealing ass. 

Just now, ABQCOWBOY said:

I don't know about you but I for one am very glad that this President has directed the DOJ to investigate, has directed the FBI to move forward with investigations, has allowed for an independent investigation with Mueller, which he could have made difficult by simply pointing out the Mueller is not qualifed because of his personal relationship with Comey.  But none of that happened.  I am glad that it's moving forward.  I just don't think it's right to do it forever if there is no proof.  I think that's a violation of Trumps personal rights if there is no proof but that is just my opinion on the subject.

Ah yes, we are getting these investigations thanks to the mercy of supreme leader Donald Trump. 

Not because:

1. This investigation was long underway before Trump even took office.

2. Multiple people associated with his administration have had to recuse themselves from it.

3. Trump himself is under investigation for attempts to obstruct and derail the investigation.

But yes, thanks to the benevolence of our great leader, we have a great and independent judicial system.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It can be both. These two posters in particular are not able to tell what it is they are even doing right now. They 100% God honestly believe the **** they are posting. But they are parroting trolls. They probably dont even know it. I dont think they are even capable of comprehending the hypocrisy. And even if they were, I dont think they would. Effective programming smh.  

Sleeper Trolls. I coined that term. Keep it away from Obama's term stealing ass. 

LOL.... Yep, it's us. 

1 minute ago, ABQCOWBOY said:

LOL.... Yep, it's us. 

I mean im trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. It totally is. But just for ****s and gigs......

Give me prof that's its not >_< 

Edited by Llevron

4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Ah yes, we are getting these investigations thanks to the mercy of supreme leader Donald Trump. 

Not because:

1. This investigation was long underway before Trump even took office.

2. Multiple people associated with his administration have had to recuse themselves from it.

3. Trump himself is under investigation for attempts to obstruct and derail the investigation.

But yes, thanks to the benevolence of our great leader, we have a great and independent judicial system.

The FBI investigation was underway but it was also concluded with regards to Trump.  I mean, I am OK with that.  The special investigation with Mueller was not. 

Who are those Multiple people you refer to?

I actually have not seen any statement saying that he is under investigation but he might be, I don't know.  Do you have proof of this investigation?

As far as a great and independent judicial system, I will say that it is great only when it's allowed to do it's job and you don't have an administration or a AG who obstructs justice.   Fortunately, it appears as if we have that in this administration.  At least I hope we do.  We certainly didn't in the last one.

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I mean im trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. It totally is. But just for ****s and gigs......

Give me prof that's its not >_< 

Can you be more specific please.  What would you like me to provide proof on?

• Like 1

I dont really want prof of anything from you bro im just giving you a hard time. I know where you stand and I know what kind of general cognitive dissonance that territory comes with. I was just busting balls. 

By all means continue showing us the light. 

I am not digging news for you anymore.

Trump himself admitted on twitter he is under investigation and I already linked this for you.

You can look it up yourself as to who recused themselves from this investigation.

You see what im saying? Touting facts and dont even know how to find them. You know there is no prof of anything at all but dont know anything about the investigation OR the process. 

Just now, DogofWar1 said:

ITT Trumpublicans who don't understand how these kind of investigations work.

At all. 

I am not digging news for you anymore.

Trump himself admitted on twitter he is under investigation and I already linked this for you.

You can look it up yourself as to who recused themselves from this investigation.

But this board has already identified the fact that Trump is an idiot.  Surely you do not expect me to take his word on Twitter do you?   No worries, I knew you could not provide supporting documentation on that before you ever responded.  It's not there so it would be a waste of time to try and provide it. 

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Damn, did you just call me a parroting troll?  Can honestly say I have never been called that before. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I dont really want prof of anything from you bro im just giving you a hard time. I know where you stand and I know what kind of general cognitive dissonance that territory comes with. I was just busting balls. 

By all means continue showing us the light. 

I would actually like you to tell me what you would like me to provide proof on.  I mean, assuming I have taken a position, it's fair for me to try and support it.  It's totally up to you. 

Just now, Rskins06 said:

Damn, did you just call me a parroting troll?  Can honestly say I have never been called that before. 

Naw I was saying you are parroting trolls. As in, repeating things you think are facts that are being said by trolls. 

I have now the craziest mental image of a Parrot under a bridge eating billy goats. Thanks lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

I think a Baseball Cap for that one.

4 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

ITT Trumpublicans who don't understand how these kind of investigations work.

Hey, at least there are investigations being had right?

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Naw I was saying you are parroting trolls. As in, repeating things you think are facts that are being said by trolls. 

I have now the craziest mental image of a Parrot under a bridge eating billy goats. Thanks lol

Damn it!!!  Now, I also have that crazed image in my head!!  Must be a really big parrot to be eating billy goats.  ****, get out of my head!

• Like 1

I would actually like you to tell me what you would like me to provide proof on.  I mean, assuming I have taken a position, it's fair for me to try and support it.  It's totally up to you. 

You haven't listened to anything anyone else has said to you. Im not about to sit here and say the same stuff to you over and over. Im just trolling at this point. Continue the lecture unabated lol

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This aint some kind of weird Hillary/Bill thing is it?

But this board has already identified the fact that Trump is an idiot.  Surely you do not expect me to take his word on Twitter do you?   No worries, I knew you could not provide supporting documentation on that before you ever responded.  It's not there so it would be a waste of time to try and provide it. 

My faith in our system and country dies every time it encounters people like you who will go to the world's end to distort reality even when it's staring them right in the face.

I don't know what you get out of this, but I no longer wish to engage you. This isn't even partisan hackery. I am either talking to a troll or someone who is deeply lost.

• Like 2

Just now, Llevron said:

You haven't listened to anything anyone else has said to you. Im not about to sit here and say the same stuff to you over and over. Im just trolling at this point. Continue the lecture unabated lol

I don't agree with that.  I've posted on this board for a long time.  There are those who's opinions I value greatly, even though I know they do not share the same political opinions I do. 

The problem here is that I've heard what everybody is saying before but I've seen no proof substantiating much of it.   It's pointless to argue over hearsay.  I am willing to provide supporting documentation, in so far as I am able, to support my positions.   I'm OK with that.

52 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

The reason why we don't have Democrats singing about collusion and impeachment for collusion, is because, as of today, this moment, there is no evidence of collusion.

What we have is an investigation.  With 13 attorneys working for Mueller, a few whose specialties include money laundering.  The Russian bank that loaned Trump the money for Trump Soho tower was "closest to Putin"...if you haven't paid attention to recent events. 

They're going to get him.  Wait and see. 

Some of us can be patient for the outcome.  But it's gonna happen.  Count on it. 

• Like 1

My faith in our system and country dies every time it encounters people like you who will go to the world's end to distort reality even when it's staring them right in the face.

I don't know what you get out of this, but I no longer wish to engage you. This isn't even partisan hackery. I am either talking to a troll or someone who is deeply lost.

Well, look on the bright side.   There are always Pancakes and plenty of Maple Syrup you can enjoy tomorrow morning.  Maybe that will make you feel better?