Jumbo

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

4,678 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, techboy said:

I'm not sure you can read too much into that. If I was working in the Trump administration, I'd lawyer up too, even if I wasn't guilty of anything.

Especially if I wasn't guilty of anything.

That goes triple if it turns out to have some element of RICO. Those cases are notorious for dragging down even incidentals in a wide net. A lot of people would argue that the RICO laws are actually a serious government overreach.

OTOH, how many people in the Obama or George W. Bush Administrations had to lawyer up. The mere fact that they feel compelled to do so says something even if it doesn't speak to their individual guilt.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Article is 6 months old. Is he still trying to get immunity in exchange for testifying?

If he is smart like Hillary's minions

add

you might note he fully cooperated with the FBI investigation w/o asking for immunity(unlike Hillary's crew)

Edited by twa

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Article is 6 months old. Is he still trying to get immunity in exchange for testifying?

That's what the GOP will cling to forever! 
"But Comey said that Trump wasn't being investigated!!" "FBI reviewed the phone calls"

They won't hear another damn thing and the goons will just keep pounding those drums every time these investigations turn up wrong doing.

It simply doesn't matter to them that the facts on the ground are fluid during on-going investigations. They just don't care because way back when a person no longer involved in the current investigation said Trump wasn't being investigated.

And you'll have @twadragging out every outdated and blatantly warped article out of the archives just to muddy the waters.

What a great country we have here. I'm so glad we're winning again.

374148CA00000578-3741742-image-m-75_1471

6 minutes ago, twa said:

If he is smart like Hillary's minions

add

you might note he fully cooperated with the FBI investigation w/o asking for immunity(unlike Hillary's crew)

HE DID ask for immunity!

Damn you just love making stuff up.

In case @twahonestly did forget.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/30/politics/michael-flynn-immunity-testimony/index.html