Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks for your support

ThePackisback

Have we ever played the Packers in the playoffs? (Prior to last year) Serious question.

Seems like we were in the toilet during the Bart Starr era, and you guys had your big dip during our glory years...

Anyway, beat Dallas. I would love to see a Rodgers vs Brady SB, I definitely want to see Rodgers finish with more rings than Favre, but most of all, I want the Cowboys eliminated...asap.

9 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Have we ever played the Packers in the playoffs? Serious question.

Seems like we were in the toilet during the Bart Starr era, and you guys had your big dip during our glory years...

Anyway, beat Dallas. I would love to see a Rodgers vs Brady SB, I definitely want to see Rodgers finish with more rings than Favre, but most of all, I want the Cowboys eliminated...asap.

last year?

3 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

....you can't be serious. You don't remember who we played in the wildcard round ONE YEAR AGO at FedEx Field? The year we won the NFC East? 

I do hope you're joking and I have a feeling you are :P 

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

Wow, short term memory loss. :P;) 

That's my only guess ?

16 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

:rofl89:

I'm hoping you forgot to type "aside from last season" in there :)  it's ashame its the 2nd post and you put "Serious Question" next to it!!  Ha!!!

Anyway:

1972 - Redskins W (Divisional)

2015 - Redskins L (Wild Card)

Just go park the cow****es punk asses on a couch somewhere. GB has the Offense to do it. I don't think there's a team left playing that's making better half time adjustments then GB right now. And trust me, I followed them very closely this year as I had Rodgers & Nelson on my FF team. Rodgers is new the Peyton, meaning he's the one QB I want to watch as long as the Skins aren't playing at the same time. Your run kinda reminds me of the year we had Spurrier & beat the Pats & then they went on a run to the Lombardi. 

1 hour ago, ThePackisback said:

Hope Washington gets back on top of the East next year. You guys got us going after you whipped us at Fed Ex field then we came out and won 7 straight. I admit I gave up after you guys destroyed us. Maybe next year we can have a Packers Redskins championship game in Lambeau.

Loved the win against the Giants, now go beat Dallas. :)

The Packers have always been my second favorite team.  I have a brother who is a big fan and well, its just hard not to like the Packers.  It probably helps that since you are in the playoffs every year, the likelihood of you playing and NFC East foe is even higher, and thus my reason to root for the Packers is even higher.   I want to see Jerry desperately insert Romo at halftime, and crush Prescotts confidence, right before a Cowboys epic collapse.

One can dream, cant he? 

7 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

You guys got us going after you whipped us at Fed Ex field then we came out and won 7 straight.

The Giants said something similar after we beat them in week 15 in 2011. They had only 7 wins and then ran the table after we beat them. They said it was the loss to us that got them going.

Who knows?

You guys know what else is spooky about that. You guys beat the Ravens in 2012 and they went on to win the superbowl. You beat the Patriots in 2003 and they went on to win the superbowl, same with us in 2010 and the Giants in 2011. You guys might want us to beat you in the regular season next year so you can go on a tear to the big game.

6 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

You guys know what else is spooky about that. You guys beat the Ravens in 2012 and they went on to win the superbowl. You beat the Patriots in 2003 and they went on to win the superbowl, same with us in 2010 and the Giants in 2011. You guys might want us to beat you in the regular season next year so you can go on a tear to the big game.

That would be pretty impossible since we don't play you guys next season :) 

Archived