Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Conflict of Interest Thread: Shearing the Sheep

LadySkinsFan

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

The left doesn't have the majority of anything.  Governors, state governments, congress.  Anything!  How to you determine an ass kicking?

Oh I agree.  It's a train wreck.  But at the end of the day do you really care about the white house talking about Ivanka s clothing line in the grand scheme of things?

You missed the point. I know the left got their ass kicked. So did Republicans. What we have now is not Republicanism.

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You missed the point. I know the left got their ass kicked. So did Republicans. What we have now is not Republicanism.

or is it?

I think this is what Republicanism has evolved into. Republicans can prove me wrong, but so far they haven't. Not the voters, not the red states, not our elected Representatives or Senators, not our think tanks, and certainly not our President or his Cabinet.

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Seems to me the election was lost / won by Hillary not exciting her voters while Trump and all the fake news and pretty much the GOP as a whole whipped their base into a frenzy with a bunch of bull**** and appeals to the worst of human nature. I hope that the left doesn't learn any lessons from that.

You are aware there were more elections than just the POTUS right?

5 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Nah, and if you noticed I never posted about that one... unless it was to make a snide joke.

Sure, it is an abuse of power... but mainly it's uncouth. Considering Bannon's actively trying to destroy almost everything the Constitution stands for Ivanka's clothing line is pretty small potatoes.

Well I was speaking more to the left as a whole.  

5 minutes ago, Burgold said:

or is it?

I think this is what Republicanism has evolved into. Republicans can prove me wrong, but so far they haven't. Not the voters, not the red states, not our elected Representatives or Senators, not our think tanks, and certainly not our President or his Cabinet.

There are still a lot of good people that have traditional Republican values. I have to differentiate those folks from the current state of the GOP and call them something. I like to think of those people as Republicans.

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You are aware there were more elections than just the POTUS right?

Yes. I am also aware that they all took place on the same day and when you excite your voter base to come out and vote for your POTUS candidate, you tend to do well down ballot.

On 2/12/2017 at 0:26 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

edit: and if Zoony had a point, his "shut the **** up you whiny little ****es" delivery was a poor way to present it.

Conservatives are tired of hearing about all the bad **** Republicans do.  Trump does something ****ed up daily, and will continue to do so, because he is the most incompetent and disgraceful president since the Gilded Age.  They are tired of feeling bad about their party being a trainwreck that's constantly hurting the country.  But we're at the point where voting Republican is an unpatriotic and unethical act.  Sparing their feelings by staying quiet about all of the ****ed up **** the GoP is doing just enables the problem.

this is just another turd in the cesspool, and it's likely already been posted, but you guys do know that trump co actually doubled the price for yearly membership (and yugley increased everything else, like meal and nightly room rates) of key mar a largo after he won, right?

and now it gets nationwide tv product placement as a regular course of his being scrotus, plus he gets paid for all the state events now held there.  ty america!!!$$$$$ :ols:

• Jumbo changed the title to The Trump Conflict of Interest Thread: Shearing the Sheep

Archived