Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Jesus, they're literally having to send sketch artists to the briefings now? I'd say the entire press corps should boycott all briefings because of this but that would just play right into the WH's hands. Maybe they should start filming anyway and telling the WH that they'll have to arrest them.

In other news our President is a liar.

T r u m p ’ s   L i e s

Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1

5 minutes ago, Larry said:

Remember when the Republicans tried to manufacture a scandal about how much golf Obama played?  

It's still not news.  Stop keeping score, folks.  

Remember when it was news to Trump?  You know, the guy who's predisent and goes golfing nearly every weekend?

Plus Obama wasn't going to his own  personal properties and putting people's money into them every weekend

Also news that he keeps trying to control reporting and coverage and fighting transparency.

17 hours ago, mistertim said:

Jesus, they're literally having to send sketch artists to the briefings now? I'd say the entire press corps should boycott all briefings because of this but that would just play right into the WH's hands. Maybe they should start filming anyway and telling the WH that they'll have to arrest them.

I say option B, refuse to turn off the cameras.

Force thrm to come out and demand thry be shut down, then play that video on an endless loop.

I hate Trump so much. The day he leaves office I will celebrate in the streets!!

And I still hold it against EVERY Trump supporter who has not yet recanted their support!

8 minutes ago, Larry said:

Remember when the Republicans tried to manufacture a scandal about how much golf Obama played?  

It's still not news.  Stop keeping score, folks.  

The hell it ain't!!

Trump made a point out of saying he won't be playing golf!! "I'd stay in the White House and work my ass off."

20 minutes ago, Larry said:

I agree. THAT'S news. 

Playing golf, and how many times?  Not news. 

Yes it is. Trump said he wouldn't be playing golf. EVERY single time he does he proves he lied again!

26 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

i dont give a **** if they recant or not

they own every bit of this cluster****

**** them all 

I'll at least allow them the opportunity to recant. Gotta give them the room to move out of the entrenched position.

Larry, at the rate Trump is going he will soon have been golfing more times than he has nominated cabinet and other officers.

The President's work ethic is a story.  I absolutely will not begrudge the President vacation and relaxation time, generally speakinh.  The weight of the world is on his shoulders.

I will begrudge him vacation time when he has no one watching the national store while he's off playing a round.

It was petty of Trump to rail against Obama's golfing.  Now he's hypocritically doing doing the same thing on a far grander scale (with conflict of interest issues to boot)... as well as not getting stuff done and bragging about how much stuff he's gotten done.  

Really though, Larry's right in that it's all a distraction from the bigger issues.  

On a general level, it's horrifying how many smaller things would be major issues/stories with any other presidency, but we can't be too distracted from the current major issues.  

Archived