brandymac27

Trump and His Cabinet......God Bless America; OP Updated

8,924 posts in this topic

lol.. who cares about anyone living in Florida except for the Emperor. ****ing cops ... who cares about them? They are SUPPOSED to protect rich white people. should feel PRIViLEGED to do so, and they should offer to do it for free.

 

If you voted for this guy, then this is about you. Every petty load of bull**** you swallowed about Obama is what this guy is literally doing and you gutless ****s haven't got the balls to admit it.

Course, that would require brains to see it, and an ability to think beyond what you've been told and conditioned to think.

And once again, you prove beyond all doubt  that you haven't got the mental capacity to do that.

And even if you DID, I still don't think you have the balls to admit it.

 

You ****ing cowardly MORONS.

 

~Bang

Edited by Bang
6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These congressional hearings are brutal to watch.  Five minutes just setting up a question only for the answer to be "I can't comment on that".  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Bang said:

lol.. who cares about anyone living in Florida except for the Emperor. ****ing cops ... who cares about them? They are SUPPOSED to protect rich white people. should feel PRIViLEGED to do so, and they should offer to do it for free.

 

If you voted for this guy, then this is about you. Every petty load of bull**** you swallowed about Obama is what this guy is literally doing and you gutless ****s haven't got the balls to admit it.

Course, that would require brains to see it, and an ability to think beyond what you've been told and conditioned to think.

And once again, you prove beyond all doubt  that you haven't got the mental capacity to do that.

And even if you DID, I still don't think you have the balls to admit it.

 

You ****ing cowardly MORONS.

 

~Bang

Bang, tell us how you really feel..... lol. Anyways, to some Trumpeteers, especially some on this board.. As long as has an R, next by his name and is pissing off them liberals, he can never do any wrong in their book. 

 

I almost guarantee the moron in chief will be a 2 term president. Sad! 

Edited by killerbee99
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if i said how i really feel, i'm afraid the FBI would start watching me.

These people are tghe perfect dupes.

Dumb as ****, Ignorant in the extreme, manipulated, used, abused, and begging for more like a mewling little kitten, terrified of every shadow, jumping at everything they're told to jump at, Ignoring reality, and truthfully, unable to process it anymore.

 

from me these people get nothing but spit in their eye.
(And the funny thing is, they've had spit hitting them in the eye every single weekend since the end of January...  and they're OK with it...so long as their Hannity tells them it's not really spit, but tears of winning. 

**** them.

 

 

~Bang

 

Edited by Bang
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spicer spouting a bunch of Trump's bull**** on the hearing now.

 

 

 

 

Seems like he's threatening the press.

 

 

 

Trump will not apologize for his lies about Obama and Spicer says the investigation is ongoing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ha ha, what a ****head Spicer is.  "this is not your press briefing, calm down."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spicer lies again and says both Democrats and Republicans came to the conclusion that there was/is no collusion.

Edited by visionary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by visionary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bang said:

if i said how i really feel, i'm afraid the FBI would start watching me.

These people are tghe perfect dupes.

 

 

~Bang

 

Are they dupes or accomplices. I think it's more of the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really despise Donald J Trump..... Lied again and now have the FBI and NSA heads on the spot.... Commander in chief my ass

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Spicer: You guys need to take "no" for an answer of Russia-Trump ties.

What I heard from the hearing was that there were definitive evidence that Russia hacked the DNC, fed Wikileaks, and acted in every way they could to support Trump. What I heard in reference to Trump and Russia direct collusion was mostly "No comment."

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Are they dupes or accomplices. I think it's more of the latter.

Accomplices tend to get something out of it.

 

Dupes end up paying the price.

 

~Bang

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the Russia Intel Hearing, I have a feeling the FBI is about to go after Trump hard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DM72 said:

Looking at the Russia Intel Hearing, I have a feeling the FBI is about to go after Trump hard?

If they do I wonder who's left standing. I suspect many, many people were in the know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, visionary said:

 

 

 

WOW!

 

Thats the only thing im afraid of at this point. Another 9/11 would be the final nail in democracy's coffin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, we investigate nothing all the time!

 

Seriously,   next time they ask Spicer a question, he should just pull his pants down and wave his dick at them.

It isn't any different.

 

~Bang

Edited by Bang
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bang said:

Seriously,   next time they ask Spicer a question, he should just pull his pants down and wave his dick at them.

It isn't any different.

 

~Bang

:rofl89::rofl89:It's too teeny.  His balls are yuge, tho...however, intel has it that they're shriveled.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.