Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I feel like a lot of people (not necessarily on ES, just in general) are, in their outrage at Trump's comments about former presidents, losing sight of the fact that Trump only said that other POTUSes didn't call gold star families because he had just been caught not doing it.  So yea, his lies about former presidents not making calls is an outrageous lie, but the original sin here is the Trump literally failed to make the calls himself, for a week.  During that week he had plenty of time to twitter fight with NFL players and Bob Corker, play several rounds of golf, and head to his hotel for dinner.  Couldn't squeeze in some time for the parents/wives of 4 soldiers who died on his watch.  

His supporters love it though and will vote for him again.

I wonder how the troops really feel about him. They know all his stuff regarding the troops is for show. The way he has treated Mccain, GOld Families that disagree with him; shows Trump's real feelings about military.  He doesn't give a damn. They are only props for further his popularity.

18 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Neither is Bush Sr and Carter.  Carter is recovering from some form of cancer.

Bush Sr has been hospitalized a few times the last couple of fall/winter season.

I'm late to chime in, but Jimmy Carter is 93 and still building ****in' houses.  I'm 51 and lucky to get through cleaning one.  I want whatever he has, the good Georgian that he is.

HAIL TO THE CHIEF.   :cheers:

11 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

LOL.  5 years as a POW in Vietnam, 81 years old with brain cancer, worth over $100 million = never having to "be careful."

Like someone else said, i really think he is convinced he is a real life supervillain or something.

I'd love for the shoe throwing guy to make a return.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Like someone else said, i really think he is convinced he is a real life supervillain or something.

I'd love for the shoe throwing guy to make a return.

And didn't know how many houses he owned when running for POTUS.  He gets a little credence for being a great American, however.  Don't know that I could've survived what he did.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

richard branson was tlaking about a conversation with trump back in his real esate days where he was on his 3rd major round of bankruptcies and had run out of players who would fund him during that time...branson said trump was all "i'll make it my life's work to get those people back and ten times over" and how that's always been a major driver of his---feeding/satisfying grievance cycles----which of course fits perfect in with the basic psych profiles everyone and their brother in and out of mental health have done on him, all mostly right on the money, too lol

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

richard branson was tlaking about a conversation with trump back in his real esate days where he was on his 3rd major round of bankruptcies and had run out of players who would fund him during that time...branson said trump was all "i'll make it my life's work to get those people back and ten times over" and how that's always been a major driver of his---feeding/satisfying grievance cycles----which of course fits perfect in with the basic psych profiles everyone and their brother in and out of mental health have done on him, all mostly right on the money, too lol

Maybe he missed his true calling as a voice actor for action packed Saturday morning cartoons

Here's another Trump related football story.

DKZzg5EUMAAO785.jpg:small

For both sides in 'Trump Perry' football game, a banner creates deep wounds

W.Va. school administrator apologizes to Perry for 'Trump Perry' sign at football game

Michael Smerconish was talking about this on his show today - think it was during the second hour.

I don't think kids intended it as a racial thing but anything involving trump, even the verb Trump; leads to controversy. 

9 minutes ago, Bang said:

the Daily Disgrace.

**** this ****ing ****.

~Bang

Still better than Hillary.

It is unbelievable to me that many fools in this country still believe that to be true. Trump is a proven pathological liar, a societal divider, a racial bigot and Nazi sympathizer, a misogynist and abuser, homophobe, an adulterer, and much much more. But he promises GOP agenda so people set aside their values and support him because after all, when you appeal to what people REALLY want then they will set aside what they say they want.

Every person who sits in the pew on Sunday and still supports this abomination will be judged. But in their theology even if they made a mistake in sinning by supporting him then it doesn’t matter because they’re covered. Cheap grace has rarely been so clearly demonstrated en masse.

3 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Trump told slain soldier's widow that he "knew what he was getting into," Congresswoman says

How Wonderful or Trump to say that.

I'm not sure even hell would want him, when he dies.

Rep. Wilson will be on MoJoe shortly.  I damn near passed out when I first heard that ****. 

And I agree about hell...it's also too good for him.

Archived