Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News, Sexual Harassment, Ailes, O'Reilly, Hannity and minions...

Riggo-toni

According to papers obtained by PEOPLE, Carlson is alleging that her former employer "Ailes has unlawfully retaliated against Carlson and sabotaged her career because she refused sexual advances and complained about severe and pervasive sexual harassment."

Carlson, now 50, claims the biggest former of Ailes' retaliation was her firing from Fox News on June 23, nine months after he allegedly "ostracizing, marginalizing and shunning" the Real Story anchor before suggesting she engage in a sexual relationship with him.

Also under fire in Carlson's filing is former Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy, whom Carlson claims "regularly treat[ed] her in a sexist and condescending way" when they worked together and "engaged in a pattern and practice of severe and pervasive sexual harassment" that was tantamount to treating her as "a blond female prop."

https://news.google.com/news/ampviewer?caurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.people.com%2Fpeople%2Farticle%2Famp%2F0%2C%2C21016869%2C00.html#pt0-155151

This is kind of like the Iran Iraq war - hoping for maximum destruction on both sides but I don't care much who wins.

Edited by Riggo-toni
Updated title
  • Like 2

Steve Doocy will be acquitted.   He cannot possibly have engaged in an intentional pattern of sexual harassment.  

He's way too stupid to form any coherent intentions about anything.

• Like 1

So your job every day is to lie and spread division and destabilize the country.

(A job you were hired to do by the pig who surprisingly acted like a pig.)

Nope,, sympathy isn't coming.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1

there were rumors she got her own show because of the sexual harassment issue on fox & friends

and then her own show sucked so she was fired.

will be interesting to watch. i never liked her, but i don't like most fox news hosts.

Steve Doocy will be acquitted.   He cannot possibly have engaged in an intentional pattern of sexual harassment.  

Have you ever read his book on marital advice?  Someone gave that to me, I think it was a joke.

• Like 1

Is that one of those books where it pretty much tells the wife to do everything the husband says?  My anniversary is coming up and I need to get my wife something.

Actually, the opposite, if you note the parentheses at the top.  Basically your standard trope of memories, analogies, jokes about how women should always get their way, and mindless crap.

As to the below, since I can't get the cursor below the second quote, I wound up re-gifting it to a friend who got married years later.  Told him up front too.  It's my hope that that copy of the book is on its 7th or 8th owner by this point.

Lol. I can't believe someone gave this to you.

Gonna need a whole lotta popcorn for this one!

There is not enough popcorn in the world.

ailessexism.jpg

FF_01-28-09__910.jpg

Steve Doocy is Kierkegaard compared to Brian Kilmeade.

• Like 2

Well he obviously didn't hire her for her brains. I always figured she got the job because the moderately hot blonde they had on there before just didn't get angry enough. Gotta produce that psychotic outrage everytime a business says Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas!

Well he obviously didn't hire her for her brains. I always figured she got the job because the moderately hot blonde they had on there before just didn't get angry enough. Gotta produce that psychotic outrage everytime a business says Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas!

Carlson is actually really smart. Was her high schools valedictorian and graduated from Stanford. Even studied abroad at Oxford.

To be fair, her childhood nanny was Michelle Bachmann so maybe that's where she inherited the mouth breathing idiot syndrome.

• Like 1

So apparently this Douchy dude is being sued for cracking Blonde jokes at work? LOL what a douche.

Of all places to crack blonde jokes, FoxNews may be the worst choice outside of the frozen and terrible lands of the nords.

Carlson is actually really smart. Was her high schools valedictorian and graduated from Stanford. Even studied abroad at Oxford.

To be fair, her childhood nanny was Michelle Bachmann so maybe that's where she inherited the mouth breathing idiot syndrome.

That's the thing... she's supposed to be smart... but then you watch her and it's like what the hell happened?

Same thing with Megan Kelly... when she was doing spot duty on the O'Reilly in the beginning she was awesome. Smart, reasonable, stuck to the facts. As her spot grew, she got worse and worse, and now she has her own show and it's unwatchable. In addition to her entire presence being dumbed down, it just feels like she's yelling at you the whole time.

It's a damn shame that they don't try to aspire to intelligent discussion. They have plenty of smart people there and they spend their time sounding like idiots.

That's the thing... she's supposed to be smart... but then you watch her and it's like what the hell happened?

Same thing with Megan Kelly... when she was doing spot duty on the O'Reilly in the beginning she was awesome. Smart, reasonable, stuck to the facts. As her spot grew, she got worse and worse, and now she has her own show and it's unwatchable. In addition to her entire presence being dumbed down, it just feels like she's yelling at you the whole time.

It's a damn shame that they don't try to aspire to intelligent discussion. They have plenty of smart people there and they spend their time sounding like idiots.

They know their audience.   And they are extremely successful.   

• Like 1

They know their audience.   And they are extremely successful.   

I know some pretty smart people that watch that station religiously.

For some reason politics makes people act/think like that, even if they otherwise are reasonable and intelligent.