Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

How can he be a force ghost?

Hail. 

FYI-- I confirmed this past weekend through watching the Empire Strikes Back that a character can have his arm cut off, fall down a seemingly endless abyss, hang upside down on a pair of rabbit ear antennas for about 20 minutes, and then survive.  Not only survive, but be up and walking within 10 minutes of receiving treatment from a robot on a ship clearly not equipped to render medical aid. 

So yes, Han Solo's "accident" in Episode VII (and that's what it was, an accident) does not mean he's dead.  At least not to me.  Yes, I understand the he was impaled, but from what I have learned the light sabers automatically cauterize the wounds they create.  I've also seen quite a few people [mostly when traveling through (as opposed to living in) the Glen Burnie area] that have these ear things that create these giant holes in the ear lobe. I think its tribal or something. So it's at least probable, if not likely, that the light saber did the same thing to Han.  Now he just has a neat, perfectly sealed, 3 inch diameter hole in his mid-section, which can be easily filled in by something (I actually hope now, for his sake, that he doesn't end up in prison for any of those things he claims to have done in his past, because he would definitely be the most popular "new fish" in the facility).

• Like 6

FYI-- I confirmed this past weekend through watching the Empire Strikes Back that a character can have his arm cut off, fall down a seemingly endless abyss, hang upside down on a pair of rabbit ear antennas for about 20 minutes, and then survive. Not only survive, but be up and walking within 10 minutes of receiving treatment from a robot on a ship clearly not equipped to render medical aid.

So yes, Han Solo's "accident" in Episode VII (and that's what it was, an accident) does not mean he's dead.

Haha, yes an accident. it's a fair point about ESB but let's not forget that Han fell into what seems like a bottomless pit inside structure thats on a planet that blew up 30 minutes later. Not the structure, the entire planet blew up.

He's deader than Carrie Fisher's sex appeal

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Pretty sure that when a lightsabre goes into your heart...you die. Give it up, Han Solo is gone. Harrison Ford wanted Han Dead back in the original trilogy.

I thought it was his stomach.  Plus, why can't they just give him a robot stomach like they gave Luke a robot arm?

I thought it was his stomach. Plus, why can't they just give him a robot stomach like they gave Luke a robot arm?

pretty sure it was higher, but doesn't much matter...he fell into a very big hole on a planet that blew up...he's dead, get over it. Harrison Ford isn't even on the cast list for the next movie, plus I think he has indicated he's done with Han Solo

pretty sure it was higher, but doesn't much matter...he fell into a very big hole on a planet that blew up...he's dead, get over it. Harrison Ford isn't even on the cast list for the next movie, plus I think he has indicated he's done with Han Solo

"He's dead get over it." Isn't that what c3po said to Han about Luke on Hoth? I bet he takes one of those uncredited roles like Daniel Craig. Maybe just have him as a storm trooper that gets killed right at the beginning of Episode VIII. Like he switched to the empire because of Kylo. But have him take off his mask as he's dying so we know it's him.