Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn

Burgold

putting this here re: dumpster's immigration issues, but am adding a general media related note that as far right sources (britebart/radio/coulter/rush etc) actually start to beat on trump for not going far enough or not being effective enough yet, Fox is swinging ever more to the trump supporter role...but that's an aside...

Trump has does it again! Classic Trump!! He solved that whole immigration problem just like he said he would. Why... it wouldn't surprise me if he never mentions that wall again now that he has it all under control. Also, bonus points for figuring out a way to calculate the number of illegal immigrants that we aren't catching. I don't know how he did it but he did!!!

• Like 4

Saw an interview with a Latino (out of Fort Worth) construction company exec putting together a bid for the wall.  

1.  His reasoning was interesting - he was concerned about those offering electric fences and the like, and he thought that securing the border could lend itself to comprehensive immigration reform including a path to citizenship.  

The flip side is that he seemingly supports Trump and feels like the guy telling ICE to go nuts, calling Mexicans all manner of things, and establishing the illegal immigrant crime thingie... will push that reform.  

Edited by skinny21

I've just spent the previous Friday through Monday in Marakesh, Morrocco on a long weekend. 

Great time. Great place. If they embraced alcohol more, had more bars and relaxed that side of their beliefs then it would be up there with the best City's the World. But the point I wanted to make here was the people. They couldn't of been more welcoming if they'd tried. Yeah, it's frustrating having them pester you to buy this jarg item and that. Or to want to guide you through the maze of the Medina's for a small fee. But you accept that as part of the culture and impoverished way of life. What balances it out is you never once feel unsafe or threatened by the locals who couldn't be friendlier or more helpful. 

All Muslims. In a 100% Muslim Country. Not having a problem co-existing with Westen tourists whatever the benefits they bring into the Country. 

Preceded before I go away of an internal terrorist attack in London. Carried out by a 52 year old Englishman. 

But it's the Muslims who are our enemy's and they are ALL Evil and out to get us right?

Build the wall. Close down the borders and send those ****ers back! 

For the general populace, ignorance is bliss. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 7