Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Fully Analyzed 2015 NFL Draft Position Thread *Thread cleared, Redskins pick 5th in 2015*

Forehead

That Raiders win is bigger than you think. There's a lot of possibilities in play now that I didn't plan for. Our range is pretty much #1 - #6 now.

They have @KC, vs Bills, and @Denver left. Don't see them beating KC a second time, but possible they beat the Bills, or the Broncos in Week 17 with them resting starters. I would absolutely bet that they end up with 3 wins.

That Raiders win is bigger than you think.  There's a lot of possibilities in play now that I didn't plan for.  Our range is pretty much #1 - #6 now.

It is NOT bigger than I know, because I know everything.

The Raiders are playing well now and have a KC team they've beaten before, a decent but beatable Buffalo team at home and a Denver team that probably has nothing to play for. I'd actually be a little surprised if you told me they weren't going to win another one.

It is NOT bigger than I know, because I know everything.

The Raiders are playing well now and have a KC team they've beaten before, a decent but beatable Buffalo team at home and a Denver team that probably has nothing to play for. I'd actually be a little surprised if you told me they weren't going to win another one.

I think for seeding reasons, the Broncos are going to need a win Week 17.  They're a game up on Indy, but will be chasing the Pats for the #1 seed.  Pats own the tie-breaker.  Also, they don't want to fall into a potential muddle at 12-4 with Baltimore and Indy.

I agree that there's a chance they could beat KC or Buffalo.   

I wouldn't put it past them to beat the Chiefs again.  I mean, the Chiefs are an Andy Reid coached team, they've lost three in a row, and they have to be devastated by the news about Eric Berry.  Oakland could double up on them.  If not them, the Bills are certainly a possibility, but I wouldn't count on the Broncos laying down for them.  The Raiders win today made this a lot more interesting.  The Bucs may wind up being the team that blocks us from getting to the top.

I think for seeding reasons, the Broncos are going to need a win Week 17.  They're a game up on Indy, but will be chasing the Pats for the #1 seed.  Pats own the tie-breaker.  Also, they don't want to fall into a potential muddle at 12-4 with Baltimore and Indy.

I agree that there's a chance they could beat KC or Buffalo.   

New England is scheduled for 1 o'clock that day and they are scheduled for 425. If they both win out, they'll know they can't catch New England by the time they kickoff. And they are a game up plus the tiebreaker on Indy, so if they win the next 2 they don't need that game.

Lot of things can happen, but I would say the odds are that game means nothing for them. Although that contradicts all the times I've told Pats fans that the Jets are going to knock them out of the number 1 seed.

This is how bad the NFL is at the bottom feeder level. We could go 3-13 and still not pick4th or 5th. A lot of bad teams this year.

or some really good ones.  It seems like the years we're really bad so are all the other bad teams

I'm sorry but I find it absolutely adorable that some Redskin fans are looking for hope in another draft. I could just pinch those cute little cheeks!

Srsly though just stop.

telling somebody to stop being hopeful is pretty useless. i have hope that we'll have a good draft. so obviously im not going to listen to anyone who says "srsly just stop"

telling somebody to stop being hopeful is pretty useless. i have hope that we'll have a good draft. so obviously im not going to listen to anyone who says "srsly just stop"

Gotta agree there. I don't think I would be seen by many as a sunny optimist, but I've followed the Redskins my whole life and will continue to, so I have to hope for things that can help make the team better in the long run.

The same logic that says there is no point in getting a high pick because we'll screw it up has to extend to there isn't, and hasn't been, any reason to follow the team at all. And to be basically mocking people for bothering to hope for the team is odd, at best, from someone with over 10,000 posts.

people had been demanding we do whatever we could to get a  franchise QB for years

This is Jim Irsay's daughter, Casey.

v34_ssa.jpg

This is another daughter of his, Kalen.

irsay-kalen.jpg

I so badly want a franchise QB, I would have relations with both of them, at the same time even, if the Colts would give us Andrew Luck.

Archived