Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage: The Wait In The Cold Until The Intern Runs Down Vikings Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread.

Art

Geez, failed to get a TD once again on the opening drive. Trying to get cute instead of just running Morris 4 times if necessary.

Seems like Kyle learned nothing watching the Charger goal line failure last week

Geez, failed to get a TD once again on the opening drive. Trying to get cute instead of just running Morris 4 times if necessary.

Seems like Kyle learned nothing watching the Charger goal line failure last week

That play Kyle called on third down had two receivers open. Time to blame the players for not executing, instead of the coordinator. 

You're kidding me. That Paulson throw was on target and right on time. You have to come down with that. People criticize RG3 saying he hesitates and you can't wait for people to come open in the NFL. Well similarly, when the QB hits you right in the hands with the ball you have to catch it in the NFL. That was a good throw

Eh, when I saw it, it looked too hard or too high.  I'd have to see it again to be sure.

But this isn't anything against RGIII, I just didn't think it was a good pass.

Archived