DM72

Xbox One Vs Ps4

Just beat Cuphead. It's silly, but I feel a real sense of accomplishment. I was really down on myself the first day I played it, but it was just a matter of grinding through it, getting upgrades and memorizing patterns. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

Just beat Cuphead. It's silly, but I feel a real sense of accomplishment. I was really down on myself the first day I played it, but it was just a matter of grinding through it, getting upgrades and memorizing patterns. 

I really love the art direction they went with that game.

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

I really love the art direction they went with that game.

The sound design is awesome too. Just an excellent job all around. It really delivered after a few years of building hype and it's probably my second favorite of the year behind Breath of the Wild. 

Actually, on the back of Nintendo's rather surprising return to quality console-making, this has been a very strong year for gaming. I love the Switch and, collectively, 2017 was the year that got me back into gaming after a long period of hanging around unenthusiastically. 

Edited by Bacon

6 hours ago, Bacon said:

Actually, on the back of Nintendo's rather surprising return to quality console-making, this has been a very strong year for gaming. I love the Switch and, collectively, 2017 was the year that got me back into gaming after a long period of hanging around unenthusiastically. 

I would argue they never stopped making quality consoles, but I'll leave that argument for another day.  What's more important right now is that Super Mario Odyssey comes out in less than a week!  I honestly wasn't super high on Breath Of The Wild like everyone else as it didn't feel like a Zelda game to me, but Mario Odyssey has me hyped to Troy and back.  And then Xenoblade 2 one month later.

I’m glad Nintendo is getting third party support and is providing their consumer base with a good variety of options this time around.