Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

LKB, thanks for that awesome breakdown, but also **** Trump, Pelosi better not help him with that option. He needs to fail and get kicked out of office. Any other Republican President I wouldn't give a flying monkeys fart, but not this President or moron in chief as I call him. The R's played the game about time Democrats start **** slapping people, because apparently truth and common sense doesn't mean **** anymore. It is my view or how I feel about facts like our greta leader likes to spew out of his diarrhea mouth.

Edited by killerbee99
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

LKB, thanks for that awesome breakdown, but also **** Trump Pelosi better not help his ass period with that option.

That option does not need her.:runlukerun:

14 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Am I the only one that's not comfortable that this isn't passing because it ISN'T a ****ty enough law?

Not at all. 

I am, however, very glad that the GOP didn't solve the problem by making it suck badly enough to pass. 

I would be embarrassed if I were a Republican in the House and in 7 years I couldn't come up with a comprehensive healthcare bill.  Congress makes the laws not the President so the fact these guys and gals stand around waiting for things to happen instead of being problem solvers shows they really don't give a **** about helping people they just want to play it safe so they can keep their job. 

Good luck next election dumbasses.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

I would be embarrassed if I were a Republican in the House and in 7 years I couldn't come up with a comprehensive healthcare bill.  Congress makes the laws not the President so the fact these guys and gals stand around waiting for things to happen instead of being problem solvers shows they really don't give a **** about helping people they just want to play it safe so they can keep their job. 

Good luck next election dumbasses.

They never actually wanted to I think. They just wanted something to **** about Obama endlessly over by screaming "Repeal and Replace" constantly without ever having to actually offer a substantive solution. And now that they have to, we see it is an enormous, steaming, pulsating, turd which has a 17% approval rating with the American public according to a recent Quinnipiac poll.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Am I the only one that's not comfortable that this isn't passing because it ISN'T a ****ty enough law?

I don't think, even among the Freedom Caucus, that's why this isn't passing.  It isn't passing because it isn't a good law, and they know it, and in the future, they don't want to own that fewer people have health insurance and that health insurance costs have continued to go up (and potentially even gone up even faster).

They've railed against Obamacare as an intrusion by government, etc, but in the end, they know that if they pass something and the health care costs situation doesn't get better, they are going to own it.  And this law isn't going to make the situation better (and I suspect might actually make things worse).

At some level, I think this all might be orchestrated theater.  They don't pass anything and they don't have to deal with the fact that what they actually voted for didn't work, and everybody can blame somebody else that they couldn't get something done.

The extremists blame the moderates, the moderates blame the extremists and Trump in general blames Congress and they all can continue to blame the Democrats for passing the ACA in the first place.

and they all can go on pretending to their voters that their "plan" would have fixed the problems with the health care costs if only the "other" side would have cooperated and realize that their side is wrong.

Edited by PeterMP
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

I don't think, even among the Freedom Caucus, that's why this isn't passing.  It isn't passing because it isn't a good law, and they know it, and in the future, they don't want to own that fewer people have health insurance and that health insurance costs have continued to go up (and potentially even gone up even faster).

They've railed against Obamacare as an intrusion by government, etc, but in the end, they know that if they pass something and the health care costs situation doesn't get better, they are going to own it.  And this law isn't going to make the situation better (and I suspect might actually make things worse).

At some level, I think this all might be orchestrated theater.  They don't pass anything and they don't have to deal with the fact that what they actually voted for didn't work, and everybody can blame somebody else that they couldn't get something done.

The extremists blame the moderates, the moderates blame the extremists and Trump in general blames Congress and they all can continue to blame the Democrats for passing the ACA in the first place.

and they all can go on pretending to their voters that their "plan" would have fixed the problems with the health care costs if only the "other" side would have cooperated and realize that their side is wrong.

What pisses me off is if you don't like the bill then write one that fits your constituents, don't just sit there and do nothing.  The bill may be a large terd but there are no excuses for that when you have had time to provide your own bill which you can sign with peace of mind. But we have 1 bill that everyone hates, great job.

The Republicans are in charge and if they miss on this they have failed miserably and they deserve to lose their jobs.  You don't get to play it safe by just sitting on your ass, I hope Trump goes on a 10 hour Twitter tirade and throws every one of them under the bus.

The last thing is if conservative principles are keeping this bill from being "good" then Trump needs to break away and exploit those who are holding up progress.  Move to the middle and restructure Obamacare and forget about the Freedom Caucus and the rest of the dinosaurs, he never really was a Republican so I think you pull in Democrats along with moderate Republicans to rewrite Obamacare.

Bottom line, Pual Ryan is worthless and so are most of the Republicans when it comes to healthcare.

Edited by jschuck12001