Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

1 minute ago, skinny21 said:

That might be your answer for how it gets passed Visionary - legal coercion.  

I was just thinking that a minute ago too.  We'll see.  It could very well backfire.  These are some stubborn folks and they've been getting a lot of calls and feedback supporting and helping them confirm their decision and remind them of what might happen if they vote for it.

Edited by visionary

This is the reason Obamacare took 2 years to pass -- and they even had a Senate majority.  

GOP is being reckless as heck to get this off their agenda... take the time to get the bill "correct".  

You need votes from: (1) House GOP, (2) Senate GOP, and (3) Senate Democrats.

Compromise means some folks are unhappy with the bill... but maybe this is the process to get repeal in 2 years... 

27 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Hmmm, this bill is wildly unpopular and impractical. Let's make it cut less money, AND be just as ****ty. That'll get em off our backs. 

Ugh, I misread what you posted.  I thought you said cost less money.

Edited by visionary

Trump and Paul are now both married to this thing. For the record...trying to ram through a bill like they are, this is what it means to shove it down our throats. And I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE the fact that it is the hyper-conservatives that are killing Trump on this thing. This is what happens on every season of Survivor, once one team gets a big enough majority to feel safe from the opposition they then turn on each other. 

GOOD!!

Let them tear one another apart! Let them cut campaign funding for incumbents, and weaken them in their districts. This will be perfect in two years. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Trump and Paul are now both married to this thing. For the record...trying to ram through a bill like they are, this is what it means to shove it down our throats. And I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE the fact that it is the hyper-conservatives that are killing Trump on this thing. This is what happens on every season of Survivor, once one team gets a big enough majority to feel safe from the opposition they then turn on each other. 

GOOD!!

Let them tear one another apart! Let them cut campaign funding for incumbents, and weaken them in their districts. This will be perfect in two years. 

If I haven't told you enough over the years, I'll do so again...

You're my hero.  You truly are. 

He's proud of you.  ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

This is another awesome thing about the GOP... none of them are allowed to think for themselves. They looooooooooove to go around calling the other side sheep and puppets though.

Not to mention calling everyone "snowflakes" when it's the GOP who a triggered errry <---spelled correctly...damned time their pseudo-Christian hyperagenda gets challenged!

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

This is another awesome thing about the GOP... none of them are allowed to think for themselves. They looooooooooove to go around calling the other side sheep and puppets though.

11 minutes ago, visionary said:

Odd.  That isn't what he said earlier.  Maybe the GOP's night light broke.

Did they ever figure out the light switches?

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Ryan is going to take all their money away.

Koch brothers said they would bankroll members who vote no.

Trump's ultimatum looks to me like someone unwilling to do the hard work necessary to come up with a viable solution to a complicated problem. Pretty naive to not anticipate the hfc sobs throwing a wrench in the works.