Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

The gopers & t-company will be nice to each other on camera at first, but fur and scales will be flying and The Art of The Squeal will be in full angry-whiny mode.

I bet the weekend getaway to the safe space can't get here soon enough for the master deal-maker.

• Like 2

Yeah that seems to be a far too common thing among Trump supporters. Many of them actually USE the ACA but they want to repeal Obamacare, until someone with an IQ above 20 (or just someone who doesn't only watch Fox News) informs them that they're the same thing. Then they go "Oh.......****...."

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2

some conservative congressional sources are saying the gap actually grew over 24 hrs from the mid twenties to double or more...which I could esaily see...

commentators made far less mention of a theme i would have touched on...that don's shaky political stock right now would typically make sticking your own political neck out for him much less attractive....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah that seems to be a far too common thing among Trump supporters. Many of them actually USE the ACA but they want to repeal Obamacare, until someone with an IQ above 20 (or just someone who doesn't only watch Fox News) informs them that they're the same thing. Then they go "Oh.......****...."

If you think dummies on the right are the only dummies who are confused by the actual name and slang name you're fooling yourself.

Dumb is everywhere and doesn't discriminate.

• Like 2