Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Can I Make $3,000 - $5,000 (almost) Overnight?

Anyone have any idea how I can make between $3,000 - $5,000 dollars within days? lol...Bank loans and borrowing from family unfortunately are not options.

Without going into a lot of personal details, I found myself in a situation in which medical bills, caring for my elderly father with Alzheimer, and an extremely delinquent client have tapped me out, and now I find myself needing at least $3,000 to get through until next month when I can get everything back on track. I've been trying to solve this situation for about a week now and have come up empty each time.

Anyone have any suggestions?

IRA

Sell car

Sell t.v

Sell gold

Sell blood

Drop some boys at the sperm bank

Sell tickets

Dont pay any bills other than Mortgage and Car, the others will wait 30days.

Get every coin in the house.

Yard sale of everything you own you haven't used in 6months.

Side jobs my man, side jobs.

Can you paint?

Can you mow grass?

What about random odds and ends type for your family?

Painting can bring in a decent amount of money fairly quickly. Talk to people you know and find out if they need odds and ends work done, if they do, offer to do it, at a reasonable price. Painting a room should only take a day, charge 500 per room(depending on its size) not including supplies and wallah, you got it easily.

Borrowing from friends is never a good idea.

Go to hospitals, donate bone marrow. I don't know details but I've heard it pays a lot (700-1000). Maybe it's not like, something you can do in a couple of days, and it hurts like a *****, but it's an option. It pays a LOT more than donating plasma or semen, which should also be open options for fast money. Or, if you're really desperate, a loan shark.... but that's some sketchy stuff.

credit card.

only pay bills which are absolutely necessary, let others wait a month if possible

also, I think some places will loan you money by signing over your car title. You get the title back once you pay them back, but you still keep your car. I think I've heard of this, but I could be mistaken.

credit card worked for me when I was in a bind once. found one thru my insurance provider, approval within minutes, and you can have it expidited to you and have it in 2-3 days.

of course you do assume risks w/ the credit card. hope this helps.

If you're in a tight bind, the 401K thing mentioned above might be a decent option. I don't know your situation, obviously, but if you can't get a bank loan for one reason or another at the moment do you have a family member or friend who trusts you that would co-sign on a loan with you? A 3,000-5,000 loan isn't all that much for a bank to consider, especially if it is co-signed.

First of all sympathies, this is half the reason that I really wanted health care reform (albeit not the one that we got).

What I would do is really think about your junk. Do you have any junk that might possibly be collectable or a useful antique? Stuff, that you can either auction off, ebay off, pawn shop off? Do you have an expertise that can be consulted out? Although, that would probably like too much time to set up if you need the money NOW. The other thing I would do is drive down to these guys who you owe the money to. Face to face is always better than the phone and appeal to them. Lay out the story, show your history of being a good and trustworthy client and ask for them to work with you. You might get lucky and in my experience in person, most people tend not to be cold hearted ****s.

Consulting. If you have a white collar skill odds are good someone needs it for a few days (not enough to hire a full time employee).

Weekend work. Sadly this usually means labor which is a drag but if you need the cash this gets you closer.

Pawn something. If you're sure you'll get back on track you can always reclaim the item. BE SURE BEFORE YOU DO THIS.

Another thought, do you belong to a church? Would they be willing to take up a collection for you. If the church has a hundred members than 3-5,000 isn't that horrific a price and it would be a good Christian thing to do.

Honestly can't remember where you fall on the religious spectrum. No offense intended by this idea. Just thinking of community resources.

If it's a choice between satisfying your most basic needs or not satisfying your basic needs, not completely knowing your situation, and without going into too much detail, you could definitely sell drugs. Prescription drugs have a huge profit margin. It's super illegal and super risky, but if it's a matter of keeping a roof over your head and food in your stomach, there's worse ways to pick up a quick buck.

Anyone have any idea how I can make between $3,000 - $5,000 dollars within days? lol...Bank loans and borrowing from family unfortunately are not options.

Without going into a lot of personal details, I found myself in a situation in which medical bills, caring for my elderly father with Alzheimer, and an extremely delinquent client have tapped me out, and now I find myself needing at least $3,000 to get through until next month when I can get everything back on track. I've been trying to solve this situation for about a week now and have come up empty each time.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Califan007 Bigalow, Male Gigolo

Archived