Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Can I Make $3,000 - $5,000 (almost) Overnight?

Another thought, do you belong to a church? Would they be willing to take up a collection for you. If the church has a hundred members than 3-5,000 isn't that horrific a price and it would be a good Christian thing to do.

Honestly can't remember where you fall on the religious spectrum. No offense intended by this idea. Just thinking of community resources.

The church only takes money. They rarely give it to anyone.

This thread ran out of steam at an unfortunate point. It felt like we were so close to someone admitting to being a Furby.

Oh' date=' baby...

[img']http://hackedgadgets.com/wp-content/images_pic-medium-24158-New_Furby_Robomonster.jpg[/img]

Well, the last two pages were about nothing but feet lol...

Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

"Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques! "

The church only takes money. They rarely give it to anyone.

My mother is one of the key volunteer leader leaders at ECHO, which is supported by these member congregations, which as you can see include all sorts of Christian denominations, Mormons, and even a Jewish and a Ba'hai congregation (so it's not just churches).

I know first-hand that these groups frequently provide money to pay for medical bills, housing, food, and other needs of the people served by that charity.

At the churches I have attended over the years, I have also frequently seen a family in the church receive fairly significant financial assistance during a time of crisis, sometimes through what is called a "love offering".

You might have an axe to grind, but in this case it's misplaced. If the OP is a member of a faith community, it is indeed an excellent place to turn in a time of need.

You might have an axe to grind, but in this case it's misplaced. If the OP is a member of a faith community, it is indeed an excellent place to turn in a time of need.

I don't think he has an axe to grind so I wouldn't take offense, church communities like these that have specific programs designed to help members in need are few and far between and are much more prevalent in faiths like the Morman sect which dont share the same kind of membership numbers in the US that others do.

So what did you do? times up son: Had no need to go past my post really, the rest was fetish fluff.

Did you walk the neighborhood with a lawnmower and paint supplies?

Cut your grass for 30$, put the number back on your curb for 10$

Did you sell everything you hadn't used in 6months and setup your bills correctly?

rings, chains, suits, cabinets, desks, freezer in the back room, pool table, lawn mower and paint stencil set, car?

Did you take from the 401k/IRA or the dreaded Cash Advance?

I don't think he has an axe to grind so I wouldn't take offense, church communities like these that have specific programs designed to help members in need are few and far between and are much more prevalent in faiths like the Morman sect which dont share the same kind of membership numbers in the US that others do.

You are incorrect.

Archived