Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

38 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

Mine will probably not be as good as the one Morrison J just posted. 

To run that type of HD you have to have superb internet connection. But I'm local so with me you are getting it for sure not NFLN. 

Yours is working great.  Morrison J always delivers as well.  Between you two, we are in good hands.  Much appreciated by all.  Hail!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FS#21 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Gonna be showing the game here. [Click me.]

Don't spread this link on major sites publically like Red...t or twitter etc. The point is to help you guys in here and keeping it on the low. If you do share, do it privately. Trying to help you all out.

First time doing this so if there are errors, I apoligize. I tried to run tests during week but no one was available.

For Mobile, you can view in full screen just click no on w/e popup you get and hit the fullscreen button before you press play. Good luck guys. I will start streaming 5 minutes before 7:30PM.

Thanks, us geographically challenged enjoyed your broadcast.

12 hours ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

Redskins vs TB moved up to Wednesday 8pm due to tropical depression nine

**EDIT** NM..

5 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

They show the game live here in Charlotte when not directly scheduled at the same time as the Panthers. We were getting the tape delay Friday at 8. Wonder if they'll bump The Bachelor in Paradise for the game tomorrow?

4 hours ago, FS#21 said:

Saw they moved the game a day ahead. If it's a situation like the first two games where NBC4 ends up not showing the game and it's Comcast and 4.2 only then I can't show it for you all. 

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Praying to the football gods for you, FS21. ;) 

The game will still air locally in the Washington, D.C. market on Comcast SportsNet and on NBC4. Outside of the Washington, D.C. market, the game will now air to a national audience on NFL Network.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:40 PM, TK said:

The game will still air locally in the Washington, D.C. market on Comcast SportsNet and on NBC4. Outside of the Washington, D.C. market, the game will now air to a national audience on NFL Network.

Swear?  DISH is showing Packers/Niners on the program guide...I feel like that teenage girl on the "Keep Calm" commercials..."please be there, please be there, don't fail me, I love my Redskins"....:ols:

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Swear?  DISH is showing Packers/Niners on the program guide...I feel like that teenage girl on the "Keep Calm" commercials..."please be there, please be there, don't fail me, I love my Redskins"....:ols:

Well we're the ONLY game being played tonight. 

3 minutes ago, TK said:

Well we're the ONLY game being played tonight. 

I just googled, and the field is tarped & the writer commented that it's raining harder than it ever has in Tampa (I found THAT hard to believe), and suggested that the game should be cancelled...I know we don't want anyone hurt before it counts.