Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Friend just finalized divorce a few weeks ago. Found out his wife had been having an affair for the past six years! Kicker is that their daughter is only 3. I asked if he was going to take a paternity test and he said no, no plans. As far as he's concerned that's his daughter. That's solid. 

Believe it or not, it wouldn't do any good if the results proved she wasn't his daughter - the law in most states would still require the "recognized" father to pay child support rather than shifting that burden to the actual biological father. Sad and sick, but true.

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Friend just finalized divorce a few weeks ago. Found out his wife had been having an affair for the past six years! Kicker is that their daughter is only 3. I asked if he was going to take a paternity test and he said no, no plans. As far as he's concerned that's his daughter. That's solid. 

Unbelievably solid. I'm not sure how you keep a 6 year affair a secret without blissful ignorance though. 

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Take the test either way. Especially if they are getting a divorce. If neither of the two happen...your friend is an idiot. He can still be dad...without the financial obligation. 

27 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

My jaw made out of vibranium. 

So it isn't a myth that you are an excellent hummer ? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm not sure how you keep a 6 year affair a secret without blissful ignorance though. 

He was a high school football coach, so lots of game nights and practices where he would be away for several hours during the week. We played old-guy soccer on different teams in the same league, so he was away for 4 hours at a clip on the weekends. There was opportunity. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5291781

Archived