Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN Video: guest Alex Jones Slams Piers Morgan

Zuck

I think hard core righties stock up on ammo at every chance. When they lose elections, when there's a mass shooting, when the ground hog doesn't come out etc. etc..

There's a lot of people that are secretly hoping for some armeggeden to occur.

Never got the whole 1770's logic as if gun rights is so people can overthrow the government. It says right in there that militia's "should be well regulated". Basically the army reserves.

To be able to actually take on the U.S. military you'd have to have equal capacity which is insane

Yeah we really want a bunch of these types of people running around loaded

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2013/01/08/pmt-jones-deport-piers-debate-part-1.cnn

Trust me, this morning when I logged on to facebook a friend of mine had proudly posted the 1776 line as his status, there are people who honestly would go to war if their guns were threatened. I'll refrain from personal reflections right now, because I'm so appalled at the entire mentality being expressed lately.

Trust me, this morning when I logged on to facebook a friend of mine had proudly posted the 1776 line as his status, there are people who honestly would go to war if their guns were threatened. I'll refrain from personal reflections right now, because I'm so appalled at the entire mentality being expressed lately.

I had a friend post on Facebook that people needed to stock up on guns and ammo for the upcoming revolution :doh:

Most people in this country don't know who Alex Jones is.

His radio show reaches hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people. He's like...I don't know. Glenn Beck or Rush but 100000x more intense and he actually believes what he's saying. A severe conspiracy theorist (govt responsible for 9/11 and OKC, among tons of other things) with a huge megaphone.

He's all over the web. Listen to a minute of it, and then be thankful for the bubble, and fearful that so many people but so much stock into what he has to say.

Wow, he's really losing it. I think that went exactly as Morgan intended it to go.

Bingo. He wasn't looking to have a real discussion on the issues. He wanted to tee up a babbling loon and let him rip. It served two purposes. 1. It gets people talking about a show that is getting destroyed in the ratings. 2. It elicits the response in the OP "Yeah we really want a bunch of these types of people running around loaded". As far as Morgan is concerned it couldn't have gone better.

Most people in this country don't know who Alex Jones is.

His radio show reaches hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people. He's like...I don't know. Glenn Beck or Rush but 100000x more intense and he actually believes what he's saying. A severe conspiracy theorist (govt responsible for 9/11 and OKC, among tons of other things) with a huge megaphone.

He's all over the web. Listen to a minute of it, and then be thankful for the bubble, and fearful that so many people but so much stock into what he has to say.

Yep, I had no idea that character existed until just this minute. He's like John Madden and Ted Nugent had an old fat child together. /shudder.

I am not a member of NRA< but do consider myself "pro gun rights". However. the thing I want to see is registration for every gun. After working in the courts and law enforcement for 15 years, its insane the amount of stolen guns from burglaries out there and too many gun owners either don't have the gun registered and/or don't have the serial number. So when someone is caught w their stolen gun, nobody knows.

We typically can get much better sentences on gun law violations within federal court. You get more time for possessing a stolen gun than just having it without a permit, or even a felon in possession.

Yep, I had no idea that character existed until just this minute. He's like John Madden and Ted Nugent had an old fat child together. /shudder.

Whenever you read a poster on here start talking about "new world order," "FEMA camps," "fiat money," "Bilderburgers," "Illumanati," "vaccine conspiracies," and so on, chances are they get their information from Alex Jones, either directly or indirectly.

Judging from the record sales he has converts, of course the feds are buying like crazy as well.

pretty soon ya'll might catch up

http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2013/01/map-of-texas-gun-owners-published.html

Well gee I guess citizens need nukes and tanks too! After all the government buys 'em!

Few things tick me off more than intentional obtuseness.

Isn't the knee jerk reaction of the anti gun nuts just as ridiculous? I own over 30 guns, shoot and hunt religiously and agree that there needs to be stricter policies governing the purchase and ownership of certain weapons and magazines. However, I don't like the term gun "control". IMO it sends the wrong message and immediately forces people to choose sides. If I actually had faith in our gov't and it's elected officials I would fully support reform of the current gun policies. But I don't have faith, zero!

Just like every other Bill passed, our judicial system allows these hidden little parasites that immediately become subject to interpretation by some other elected official who almost certainly has an agenda or opinion of their own tainting their decision making ability. For example; a line that reads "any gun with the ability to be made automatic or magazine capacity of 5 or more rounds requires a special license, blah, blah, blah". Now the vast majority of people with common sense can see the intent of this type of policy; make it extremely difficult to get semi-automatic weapons that only require minor modifications to become fully automatic with an increased amount of rounds. Why? Because these types of weapons in the wrong hands can do a SIGNIFICANT amount of damage in an extremely short period of time. I actually support that. But here's the problem...

Since the intent is NEVER spelled out there's always room for interpretation. So, all of a sudden a law written to limit the ownership of a semi-automatic AR15 is suddenly applied to my semi-automatic Remington 1100 shotgun. Remove the plug that limits a 3 shot capacity and you have suddenly have 5. Little bit of work on the bolt assembly and you can potentially have an automatic weapon. So John who has been hunting for over 30 years, attended the necessary safety course and only uses his shotgun for hunting, goes to buy a new shotgun because he's decided to take up sporting clay shooting. But much to John's dismay, he's told he has to wait for a background check and they can take up to month depending on the number of recent applications.

It's things like this that have many gun owners up in arms, we simply can't trust our gov't to make the right decisions and do so in a way that governs our nation without political posturing and under the table deals with special interest groups.

Furthermore, just like the "war on drugs", the "war on guns" will only keep the honest people honest. Our gov't should be spending more time trying to figure out where we've went wrong as a society, what is it about our culture that makes these kids oblivious to the value of human life? During a recent teacher development training we were introduced to Socratic Seminar's. A group of students are given something to read or a common problem and after being given time to work on it individually they gather around as a group and discuss what they've learned, interpreted or solved the problem. The exchanging of POV's encourages communication and collaborative thought.

After explaining the process we observed about 20 students perform a Socratic Circle to discuss "Of Mice and Men". It was extremely interesting to see this current generations POV on this book and how it varied from my personal POV when I was that age. What REALLY struck me as odd was the way they talked about Lenny being killed and how the killing was out of love and adoration, so on and so forth. Now, I got that, after a while but I was still very saddened and shocked that someone could kill their best friend, even in the name of love. But these kids talked about murder and death like it was nothing! Like, whatever, the dummy got shot in the head, at least he won't kill any more rabbits. It just really shocked me and it has stuck in my head since that day.

Video games, especially shooter type games, Televisions, movies, internet; all of the above? It just seems the vast majority of our society has become desensitized to violence. All they have to do is reset and start over, not emotion, remorse or conscience. It's really kind of scary.

BTW, I cried like a little ***** when Lenny was killed! Lol

This is must see tv. Be sure to watch both parts :ols:

Lets see, a NWO reference, Pharmaceutical Conpiracy, and 9/11 conspiracy all wrapped up in a blanket of rage.

A brief bio on this guy revealed exactly what I knew it would.

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html?hpt=hp_c2#/video/bestoftv/2013/01/08/pmt-jones-deport-piers-debate-part-1.cnn

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html?hpt=hp_c2#/video/bestoftv/2013/01/08/pmt-deport-piers-debate-part-2.cnn

Archived