Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins PR: STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON (Jordan Black Suspended)

Mark The Homer

STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON:

Jordan Black of the Washington Redskins has been suspended without pay for the team’s next four regular-season or postseason games for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

Black’s suspension begins immediately. He will be eligible to return to the Redskins’ active roster on the day following the fourth regular-season or postseason game of his suspension.

eshead9sjpg.jpg

This is the sixth Redskins player in the last two seasons to be suspended...Black, C. Griffin, T. Jackson, T. Williams, F. Davis & Buchanon . This front office needs to get control of this team.

This is an embarrassment and selfish actions by these players, I dont give a crap what drug it was, legal, illegal. This message in the locker room is apparently do whatever the hell you want to. Unacceptable

do you people honestly believe that everything that happens to us is because of Mara?? I honestly can't tell with some of these responses

I blame EVERYTHING on Mara now, even stuff that has nothing to do with football. For instance nail in tire "**** you Mara", Tree falls in yard, it's that ******* Mara again. Just the way I see things now!

I blame EVERYTHING on Mara now, even stuff that has nothing to do with football. For instance nail in tire "**** you Mara", Tree falls in yard, it's that ******* Mara again. Just the way I see things now!

100% agree. *** damn it, Mara!

interesting. Now the timing has me thinking that this is why Compton getting called up, or at least that they were related.

He did look like he was playing better and was trying to gain wait... so I doubt that this was aderol. This is dissapointing.

Next man up... so looks like we are going to have to go vet hunting and hope that Polumbus is back in time for Dallas.

After the third time of a "coincidental" suspension immediately following John Mara's intentional attempt to sabotage our franchise.. yes, I do think this is specirfically his doing and I think the organization is being targeted.

I think that the competition committee and the commissioner are corrupt. I do not view it as being paranoid, crazy, or whatever label you want to give it. I think that there is a serious behind-the-scenes animosity between some of the owners and that we are seeing it take place before our eyes in the form of franchise sabotage.

Archived