Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get your butts to Fedex on 12/30 (WE WANT DALLAS!!)

pez

It is looking more and more like it is going to come down to this game, and it is gonna be a real

tough one.

Ask for tickets as a christmas present from your family, take out a loan, sell blood (or other bodily

fluids), I don't care! I want that stadium packed, and I want it packed only with Burgundy and gold

clad fans. If you have a best friend who is a Dallas fan, please do not invite them!!

If you have a habit of wearing some of those black & white jersey's, don't do it, wear your

burgundy jersey!

If you take a passive approach to the game, and you tend to remain quiet... load yourself full of

red bulls and buy a pack of halls for after the game, because I don't want to be able to hear after

this game!

I WANT ALL FANS ON DECK AT FEDEX FIELD FOR BLACK SUNDAY !!!!!!!!

Our team has fought hard in this stretch.... and its time to do our part!!!!

As far as visiting fans in FedEx field goes, the damage for the finale home game is probably already done.

At 3-6 and the hope almost completely gone for this season, I am sure tons of Season ticket holders sold their tickets that following week.

There is no way to get those back. Lets just hope the damage was minimal.

NBC will let us know by Tuesday if the game is flexed.

Flexing for the final week is made with six days notice.

I said this in a previous thread: if the Giants lose in Baltimore, our game goes to prime time regardless of what we and Dallas do earlier in the day. And if we both win, it's a bank to prime time regardless of what New York does.

I asked on my Facebook page for season ticket holders to NOT sell out for money (and potential Cowgirl fans in the stadium) as I know several REDSKINS fans that want to go to this game. If your holiday plans prevent you from using your tickets, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I will put you in touch with REDSKINS fans who will stay for the ENTIRE GAME.

cheers and HAIL !!

The game is almost certainly going to be flexed to the 4 pm or night spot (just checked week 17 schedule and no night game is scheduled)

I already have my tickets, granted they were very expensive. Extremeskins show up! Buy your tickets, they are very expensive but this is a HUGE game

Archived