Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

embarrassing Moments....

CAPT_CHAOS47

So i was getting ready for my flight on the good old black hawk and as i was waiting for Showtime, the pax terminal had a box of fiber one bars..I have never eaten the stuff and was surprised on how good they were..As i waited for my flight ( 3 hours ) i ate about 12 of them... So i have all my gear on and squeeze into the chopper and 15 mins into the flight i let one rip. The noise of the BH is very loud so i wasn't worried about the sound. But i **** myself..... I finally land a hour later at another FOB and was unable to change and shower for a few hours after...:(

That was my exciting and interesting day in Afghanistan!!!!!

We recieve a lot of USO packages and if you do deciede to donate... Please do not donate any FIBER ONE BARS!!!!!! Sometimes showers are hard to comeby and we don't need people ****ting themselves and not having a shower!!!

12 Fiber one bars? My god. :ols:

Hubby loves those things, but as twa pointed out, had to "discover" that there's a limit. When I told him what I'm laughing about, he said "Holy ****!" When I said, "Yeah, that's what happened" and described the details of the situation, he actually said it AGAIN!! (And we both send our thanks and well wishes...come back safe and soon.)

Yeah, usually eating 12 of anything spells disaster :ols:

I pass no judgement on you though, I ate a 3 lb. bag of clementines in one sitting last night...and thought I was going to have to go to the damn hospital :ols:

I have too many embarassing situations in my life to recount in one sitting.

I'll think of my favorites and be back to share, so you don't feel like the only doofus in here :)

Back when i was younger i used to go to sunday lunch at my grandparents house every week and would watch football and stuff with the family. And my cousin who lives next door to them got a trampoline one year and i was so excited about it i scarffed down lunch as quick as i could and when right to the trampoline to jump around. Well you should probably let food settle a little bit before you go jumping as hard as i did that day. I could feel mudbutt was about to hit and took off running towards the house. Got about halfway there before it hit. I just stopped and shook my head. I walked in the house and my mom noticed my distraught look and asked what was wrong. I just said "I didnt make it, we're gonna need to go to the store". That was embarrassing but hilarious to laugh about now.

I stopped at Taco Bell once on my way to buy some sneakers. I left TB and walked into the shoe store and then BAM! I knew I was a mere 2 minutes from taking a monster dump and wanted to be in a bathroom when it came.

I turned around and ran out (it was a tiny little place), hopped in my truck and drove to Perkins down the road. When I hopped out of the truck, it hopped out of me. I then did the butt pinch quick walk to the restaurant.

When I opened the door, a pretty girl was coming through, so of course I held the door for her, smiled and flirted a bit saying hello, while ****ting myself.

I made it into the bathroom and just absolutely destroyed it for half an hour. It was disgusting in there and I had to throw out my new pair of underpants, after using them to help wipe the wall and toilet down.

I cleaned up and was walking out and was not so flirty with the same girl, as I held the door again for her, because she was returning t work.

Archived