Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This game belongs to Alfred Morris

NikoBellic

After his fumble, it seemed like he was really upset with himself. And then he proceeded to run harder than any Redskins RB I've ever seen in an effort to redeem himself.

I feel bad that he has to live in RG3's shadow. He closed out the game with three hard runs, yet the crowd erupted with chants of RG3 instead of applauding Almo. C'mon man. He puts the team on his back just as much as RG3 does, and the fans need to show him love.

Also, London Fletcher was amazing today.

I was livid about the fumble. But what separates true champions from others is what Morris did after he had that crucial fumble. Both RG3 and Morris have this quality in them that is so invaluable in players, we are set for a while at RB and QB.

Gruden is a smart guy and breaks down football really well. One thing he wouldn't stop harping about and I have a better understanding of is defenses becoming indecisive against our offense. When they choose to focus on Griffin, Morris kills them. When they focus on Morris, Griffin kills them. That's not just because of how good Griffin is, it's because they're both great.

And I totally agree Alfred went completely off after he fumbled that ball. To think both of the guys are only going to get better is staggering, and I'm just glad they're on our team and we don't have to figure out how to stop this offense. Holy cow...

After his fumble, it seemed like he was really upset with himself. And then he proceeded to run harder than any Redskins RB I've ever seen in an effort to redeem himself.

I feel bad that he has to live in RG3's shadow. He closed out the game with three hard runs, yet the crowd erupted with chants of RG3 instead of applauding Almo. C'mon man. He puts the team on his back just as much as RG3 does, and the fans need to show him love.

Also, London Fletcher was amazing today.

Absolutely couldn't have said it better! that run to convert the 3rd down was beyond determination Morris simply destroyed the giants d-line on that run

Archived