Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This game belongs to Alfred Morris

NikoBellic

Morris deserves MVP honors for that game. He didn't score a TD, but he kept the ball in our hands during the 4th quarter and sealed the deal with that first down run toward the end. He didn't always have big holes to run through, but he was still able to fight for those extra yards.

He's been invaluable to this team and deserves more credit than he gets.

I know RG3 is super mega talented but Almo is making him even better and deserves almost as much credit to our successes. The PA's are murdering defenses because they have to respect this guy. Its hilarious to watch them dedicate to the run then start back peddling when they find out its a PA. I love this offense and its very fun to watch. I really see no way in "figuring us out."

I know RG3 is super mega talented but Almo is making him even better and deserves almost as much credit to our successes. The PA's are murdering defenses because they have to respect this guy. Its hilarious to watch them dedicate to the run then start back peddling when they find out its a PA. I love this offense and its very fun to watch. I really see no way in "figuring us out."

Yeah. Especially on that pass late in the game. Three Giants committed to the run, and RG3 throw it right over their heads....

Do It Yourself Darrel Young also had a great game.

Do It Yourself Darrel Young. That is the greatest nickname ever.

---------- Post added December-4th-2012 at 07:11 PM ----------

I think Garcon is a close 2nd. He was awesome after the catch and after his first drop on the first drive he caught everything.

This just crossed my mind, but it is crazy how down the coaching staff is on Royster.. Even with an Al Mo fumble, Royster still did not get any carries.

Well.. according to NFL.com stats Royster had 1 carry for 3 yards, but I don't even remember that.

It seems that his days are numbered in DC after showing so much promise last year. Smh.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived