Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Psychopath test

DeaconTheVillain

PSYCHOPATH TEST

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result.

This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right, Few people do.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]

Answer below

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

Kind of disappointed that I got this wrong, lol. But also relieved.

First I thought maybe the sister was the guy or something crazy like that.

But that seemed dumb, so I went with the idea that killing her sister was totally unrelated to the funeral and the guy.

I didn't even consider the real answer.

Glad I'm not related to twa...

;)

At first I thought maybe the guy and the sister fell in love, but that couldn't be right because she couldn't find him... so I went with the sister killed the mother, and the woman killed the sister out of revenge, with the guy being incidental to the story.

Then I read the answer and I was like... oh, of course.

I'm glad I don't think like a killer. :whew:

---------- Post added October-4th-2012 at 12:16 AM ----------

Don't worry guys am not a serial killer.

fry.PNG?1307468855

This is actually the 4th time for this one here. It's a little sad to me that anyone of "normal" intelligence would actually read this and think it could possibly be part of some real psychological assessment (anymore than any actual definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"--another nonsensical bromide, and no, it was never even said by Einstein, either).

But the internet has amply supported how even people of "normal" intelligence might believe anything. It's just so stupid and empty in general that it's curious (to be kind) that anyone even finds it interesting enough to even entertain, after reading it, for any reason. :)

She had it coming for some small imagined slight years ago? And so did her friends that got Columbian neckties under mysterious circumstances?

No, not the right answer? Darn.

Oh well, I guess I'm not a psychopath.

I've actually heard this one before. I think it depends on the level/type of psychopathy too. Some psychopaths don't feel emotions in the same way average people do, in which case the question becomes a trick one, since she wouldn't really care to see him again, unless she found out he was loaded with cash or something and had some ulterior motive for seeking him out.

I just finished watching po... The Honeymooners.

I think interrupting the DVR'd season premier of Dexter left me feeling (in true psychopathic fashion :pfft:) like a kill was needed so I guess I decided to slay this thread. :evilg:

:ols:

Archived