Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many of IMDB's Top 250 have you seen?

Cooked Crack

Really disagree with some of their rankings. (Although some, I highly approve of. Like Once Upon a Time In the West being so high.)

But, IIR, Last Crusade is on there, but Raiders of the Lost Ark isn't? And Liberty Valance way down at the bottom? No Close Encounters?

29%

Thanks to a flim class I took, I have seen many of the foreign and classic flims such as M, Liberty Vallance, Citizen Kane, and Rashomon to name a few.

When I lived in Norfolk, there was a really old theater downtown. (It had a balcony.) They did artsy movies, frequently for one night only. Pay a buck, and they'll add you to their mailing list. Every couple of months, they'll mail you a schedule of what they're showing.

One of the ones I went to was a double feature of Seven Samurai and Magnificent Seven. So I owe part of my score to them. :)

(I remember several movies I saw there. Like Brainstorm in 70mm. (IMO, a really good movie, and the 70mm version is considerably different from the other formats. I wonder if there's a Hi-Def disc that reproduces the way the 70mm versions did things.))

Really disagree with some of their rankings. (Although some, I highly approve of. Like Once Upon a Time In the West being so high.)

But, IIR, Last Crusade is on there, but Raiders of the Lost Ark isn't? And Liberty Valance way down at the bottom? No Close Encounters?

29%

Raiders is like 50 higher or more then Crusade.

I'm 32.8%

No blazing saddles wtf. Kill bill was overrated as far as I'm concerned Reservoir Dogs was Tortentio's best film. 34.4% that was only b/c of a cinema class I took.

IMDB's top 250 is just the highest rated movies by viewers of their site. They aren't up against each other like someone said.

Archived