Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My girl :)

Art

congrats art, she's beautiful. i mean that, and most newborns that aren't your own are NOT beautiful.

my son turns two in april. you never really understand all the cliches about children, such as "they're a sponge for knowledge," and "it's fun to watch their minds grow," until you have one of your own. it is the most fulfilling thing in the world, to be a father.

edit: just realized that this thread started last year.....well, she's still beautiful.

congrats art, she's beautiful. i mean that, and most newborns that aren't your own are NOT beautiful.

my son turns two in april. you never really understand all the cliches about children, such as "they're a sponge for knowledge," and "it's fun to watch their minds grow," until you have one of your own. it is the most fulfilling thing in the world, to be a father.

edit: just realized that this thread started last year.....well, she's still beautiful.

I'm with you on that. To be honest, it was mostly just HARD and unfilling for me to have a child until she hit about six months. Then she started noticing things, and playing. The last month she's been a house on fire. The last week she's been incredible. It's so much more fun when they interact and you can teach them things and play little games.

If you can survive the first six months, having a kid becomes an exponentially greater thing the further into it you get. At least unless you have a girl, then, it becomes horrid when boys start noticing her :).

Congrats Art, but why are we congratulating you? You didn't do anything :laugh:

Congrats to Mrs. Art. Having just sent my only child off to college and suffered the "empty nest" syndrome (joining ES really filled in my time ;) ),

I must warn you that it goes by way too fast so enjoy every minute of it.

I know you will. :cheers:

Well now Art. She has sprouted hasn't she? And good to see she wears her cake as well as she does. Cute little girl. I'm thinking D.H., that maybe the lad needs to learn a better approach than the vomit on the face thing ;) Now don't alot of us adults wish we could smile like that in a similar situation. :silly:

Kind of nice to see that this thread is still active and being posted to. So Art-dad, now that you've had your 1st Xmas and B-day, how are you doing with it? I used to think it was rather cliched when I saw that commercial that says "Having a baby changes everything", boy was I wrong! You ought to be able to add some new pics here too, dontcha think?

Archived