Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

dude pushes girlfriend off a cliff

that is awesome!

---------- Post added March-6th-2013 at 05:01 PM ----------

That dude should be permanently speaking in a high pitched voice after that girl gets through with him. What a douche.

disagree. He just opened up a new door for her.

Looks super fun, I'm sure nothing could go wrong.

If that wasn't a staged push, I'd find the action borderline criminal. Pushing somebody into a pool, funny. Pushing somebody off a canyon, requires lack of common sense.

Thank goodness his 'bow-n-arrow' skills held up. I know this is owned thread, but that is beyond excusable.

This thread is dead anyway, nobody posts nearly anything good anymore, I don't know what happend.

Those kids have a death wish. Even when I was in my 20s, that is not something I'd ever do. I'm pretty afraid of heights. I mean, I can go in a building, on the roof of a building or on a structure (like the Eiffel Tower) that has rails or sides and look over, but I couldn't jump from a cliff or even go to the edge of it.

Shrike-impaling-dunnock.jpg

Shrikes are formidable hunters that have the habit of catching insects and small mammals and impaling their dead bodies on thorns! Since they don’t have clawed feet this peculiar behaviour helps them to tear their prey into small eatable pieces. It furthermore serves as a cache so that the shrike can come back later, which may help males to impress a female (Yosef & Pinshow, 2005). Impressingly, the impaling behaviour of shrikes have even enabled them to eat extremely toxic grasshoppers by waiting for 1-2 days for the toxins to degrade (Yosef & Whitman, 1992).

http://mudfooted.com/unique-feeding-impaling-bird-shrike/

Shrikes are formidable hunters that have the habit of catching insects and small mammals and impaling their dead bodies on thorns! Since they don’t have clawed feet this peculiar behaviour helps them to tear their prey into small eatable pieces. It furthermore serves as a cache so that the shrike can come back later, which may help males to impress a female (Yosef & Pinshow, 2005). Impressingly, the impaling behaviour of shrikes have even enabled them to eat extremely toxic grasshoppers by waiting for 1-2 days for the toxins to degrade (Yosef & Whitman, 1992).

Badass. Have you ever read the Hyperion Cantos?

No. why?

The shrike figures prominently in that series of books and it's actually where I learned about the bird. I'm guessing from your name you like fantasy. Do you like sci-fi? If you do, I would give it the highest recommendation. They are some of my favorite books of any genre.