Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Ok I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I think it's cool. This guy got dumped by his girlfriend and then made this video to try to convince her to come back, but he hasn't shown it to her out of fear or embarrassment or whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqDieK5piFc

So...when I got about halfway through the video, I realized I knew who it was (actually I recognized the kayak first). After numerous annoying text messages from me, he begrudgingly admitted to it.

I also sort of know the girl who it's about, and I'm tempted to tell her about it. I think he'd be super pissed, but it seems stupid to make something like this and never show it.

Ok I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I think it's cool. This guy got dumped by his girlfriend and then made this video to try to convince her to come back, but he hasn't shown it to her out of fear or embarrassment or whatever.

That is ****ing awesome. Definitely tell him to show it. The worst thing that can happen to him is... well... a restraining order. But he should get closure either way. Unless he's using it as a coping mechanism. But nonetheless, very cool.

That is ****ing awesome. Definitely tell him to show it. The worst thing that can happen to him is... well... a restraining order. But he should get closure either way. Unless he's using it as a coping mechanism. But nonetheless, very cool.

I think it's awesome too. But he asked me not to say anything to her. Still tempted though.

So...when I got about halfway through the video, I realized I knew who it was (actually I recognized the kayak first). After numerous annoying text messages from me, he begrudgingly admitted to it.

I also sort of know the girl who it's about, and I'm tempted to tell her about it. I think he'd be super pissed, but it seems stupid to make something like this and never show it.

How long were they dating? Please tell me like 5 years??

I think it's a really sweet video but it really depends on the circumstances they broke up over.

You should show it to her, he wants her to see it or he would not have put it on Youtube. Love bites.

I thought the same thing.

I want to ask him that and find out more details, but we're not real close friends or anything so I'd feel awkward. The closest we come to discussing relationships is an occasional dirty joke or anecdote. Yeah...love bites hard.

---------- Post added March-6th-2013 at 07:46 AM ----------

---------- Post added March-6th-2013 at 07:47 AM ----------