Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Caught it myself before I got BTA'd. Saw the s-word and said the s-word and scrambled to edit.

Good call man. It's only in there a couple of times, so it's easy to miss if you're not paying attention to all of them. And I saw you'd edited it just as I posted (same time stamp and everything). Still funny as hell, tho. :ols:

Wow, that's #24 in a series. Here's #25:

I'm amazed by two things: the number of people doing idiotic things on the road, and the number of people with dash cams.

Not only that, but if you look at the time stamps, most of the recordings are from the past couple months. So it's not like they're just isolated incidents.

Totally agree China, makes me wonder if they have to have them, who records their daily commute?

Well, it IS Russia we're talking about here...

Wow, that's #24 in a series. Here's #25:

<<dash crashes video>>

I'm amazed by two things: the number of people doing idiotic things on the road, and the number of people with dash cams.

I had assumed that many of those were police officer cams.... but who knows,,??

the two things i like :

1) hearing the heartfelt cursing or prayers in any number of languages i don't understand (and who can tell teh difference in a foreign language?)

2) the number of them that demonstrate the effect of teh prickish driving of the person that recorded the video!

"look at this!!! it s a video of me driving like a jack ass and causing a wreck!! <giggles>"