Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

^^^ ammo if that car made it over in stride without any damage that would have to be the ultimate owned gif

i am pretty certain that car did NOT excape unscathed... i would hazzard a guess that it turned out just like the 100 or so police cars from the chase scene near the end of "The Blues Brothers".

^^^ ammo if that car made it over in stride without any damage that would have to be the ultimate owned gif

Dude, if it did make it over that would of been awesome, but Im pretty sure it crashed or skidded off. still though, crazy.

jumping-of-car-failKKEI.gif

Im thinking Im thinking

japan-show.jpg

Edited by amm0409

That horse thing happened to my grandma and grandpa. They were driving back from dinner one night and a bunch of horses were running down the road towards them. One horse slammed into their car and completely totaled it, the windshield and roof caved in to about 6 inches from my grandma's head. They were very lucky

Triple ownage (on all of you).

The ball was dead (when he recovered it) and since it was a muff it didn't matter which way he ran since it cannot be advanced (or regressed) after recovery by the kicking team.

---------- Post added August-31st-2012 at 08:34 AM ----------

I think the runner up ended up pretty good too.

c0830phil3.jpg

On the left...Ernie Els.

On the right...Phil Mickelson.

Edited by The Evil Genius