Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

No, it's not. Forgiveness is extended indefinitely, thank God. However, any more on this topic in this thread will need to go to another thread.

ASF, I'm assuming you're a Christian, as I am. And Christ does say forgive 70 times 7 (which, as I'm assuming you know, is meant to mean indefinitely). However, He also didn't intend for everyone to walk over believers, which, if you take this passage literally, could be taken that way. I'm not saying limit forgiveness, but I'm also not saying to just let people walk over you.

Yesterday was Thursday and today is Friday.....tomorrow is Saturday....and then Sunday afterwards...then it's Monday.....on to Tuesday.....next is Wednesday....oh yea.....turn the corner to Thursday....oh snap it's Friday.....party party party....havin' fun fun fun....OMG I just saw Justin Beiber....Friday.....

What an awful song.

The lyrics are so bad, I seriously thought this had to be a new generation school house rock video for PBS or Sat Morn Cartoons. Teaching the days of the week or something. Whoever is responsible for writing and producing that song should be lined up and shot.