Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

GMU FTW!

Here's from an actual game

SOMbRRGuhO0

Yes, that IS our pep band's director dressed like a :pimp: complete with Kryptonite cane :ols:

Prior to our game vs. UNC in 2006, Coach L said something about how UNC's fans think they're Superman, but GMU fans KNOW we're Kryptonite.

I love the GMU playing Rage thing. Just think its funny that they mesh two songs - clever way of getting out of singing the last verse of Killing in the Name Of...
You mean the "**** you I won't do what you tell me"? :ols:

The band was pretty cool, I didn't like how some of the notes were off but it was fun to listen to. When I was in 6th grade band, we did louie louie and played it so much we had it memorized, our band director would play it as the last song and begin packing up his stuff while we were playing it because we all had it down pat, that was fun.

The band was pretty cool, I didn't like how some of the notes were off but it was fun to listen to. When I was in 6th grade band, we did louie louie and played it so much we had it memorized, our band director would play it as the last song and begin packing up his stuff while we were playing it because we all had it down pat, that was fun.

Of course some notes are off, it is pretty challenging to take one guitar, bass and drums and trun it into a musical piece that a full band can play.

You could tell what the song was and you did agree it was fun to listen to, but ya really can't dissect it. It's all in fun and that they did!! Would have loved my band teacher to let us play modern stuff like this.

Also pretty awsome your director would pack up and let ya'll finish.

Of course some notes are off, it is pretty challenging to take one guitar, bass and drums and trun it into a musical piece that a full band can play.

You could tell what the song was and you did agree it was fun to listen to, but ya really can't dissect it. It's all in fun and that they did!! Would have loved my band teacher to let us play modern stuff like this.

Also pretty awsome your director would pack up and let ya'll finish.

Yeah, Im just being picky. It was a lot of fun, and you could tell the band loved playing it.