Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

SF2 Zangief wins....awsome! To bad couldn't hear the dialouge, but I'm sure it was funny.

Sad thing is this is bullying or some form of intent to bully in some way or fashion.

Yeah I don't know why the little kid was trying to bully the big kid, but it definitely backfired.

Not exactly sure why glorifying kids fighting at school is funny...........

1) Did somebody crap in your Cherrios this morning?

2) Now I must ruin all humor of that video by explaining why it is funny to you. It wasn't the fight that made it funny, actually that part was quite sad, but if you have ever played Street Fighter 2 the sound effects were spot on. The big kid ended the fight with a move that the character Zangeif used in the video game. If you replace the kids with adults and keep the sound effects, the video is still equally funny.

3) If you don't understand the humor don't try to vilify everyone who finds the video funny because maybe, just maybe you look like a jackass for jumping to the wrong conclusion. Just sayin, maybe you should take it as "not my type of humor" instead of making uninformed comments.

1) Did somebody crap in your Cherrios this morning?

2) Now I must ruin all humor of that video by explaining why it is funny to you. It wasn't the fight that made it funny, actually that part was quite sad, but if you have ever played Street Fighter 2 the sound effects were spot on. The big kid ended the fight with a move that the character Zangeif used in the video game. If you replace the kids with adults and keep the sound effects, the video is still equally funny.

3) If you don't understand the humor don't try to vilify everyone who finds the video funny because maybe, just maybe you look like a jackass for jumping to the wrong conclusion. Just sayin, maybe you should take it as "not my type of humor" instead of making uninformed comments.

And yet it uses school bullying to make humor. :thumbsup: Sorry, but that's not funny no matter what sound track you put with it.

And yet it uses school bullying to make humor. :thumbsup: Sorry, but that's not funny no matter what sound track you put with it.

Like I said it didn't matter the age of the participants, the video would have been just as funny if not funnier with adults. On another note how is this bullying when the big kid was defending himself? Hell, I commend him for having the restraint he did after the kid hit him the first time. If anything the big kid deserves a nice dinner and given a gift of his choosing. You only have two cheeks to turn.

Like I said it didn't matter the age of the participants, the video would have been just as funny if not funnier with adults. On another note how is this bullying when the big kid was defending himself? Hell, I commend him for having the restraint he did after the kid hit him the first time. If anything the big kid deserves a nice dinner and given a gift of his choosing. You only have two cheeks to turn.

The younger kid was the bully, when did I say the big kid was? I don't think it's funny either way. BTW, that two cheeks thing isn't clever or true, because Jesus teaches to forgive 7 times 70 times, and I know that's not a popular message to a culture that thinks that resorting to violence is the best way to solve conflicts but then it wasn't popular in Jesus' day either, and neither was his teaching that we are to love our enemies.

Yeah I don't know why the little kid was trying to bully the big kid, but it definitely backfired.

I'm thinking it's kind of like Chihuahua's in that he just doesn't realize that he's not a big dog until he gets bit. Little dude got bounced off his head... ouch.

---------- Post added March-14th-2011 at 11:20 PM ----------

Not exactly sure why glorifying kids fighting at school is funny...........

To be honest with you asbury that kind of violence is something I look at with nostalgia. The days when fights were one on one, short, and no one really got hurt. Modern day american fights consist of someone getting jumped by a number of idiots and then maybe someone gets shot.

little kid = bully

Bully getting absolutely destroyed by kid he is bullying? Pure ownage. If the big kid were the bully and just wailed on the little one for no reason, then it wouldn't be funny. Its funny because he deserved every bit of that jack-knife powerbomb.

Fox News Discovers Nuclear Reactor In Japanese Disco

Earlier today on Fox News' Your World With Neil Cavuto, this map popped up detailing the locations of Japan's nuclear power plants:

fnc-20110314-Shibuyaeggman.JPG

One name seems out of place on the graphic -- that of "Shibuyaeggman."

It doesn't show up on the International Atomic Energy Agency's list of Japanese nuclear power stations, and this map of Japanese nuclear installations from the Department of Energy's International Nuclear Safety Center doesn't have any listing for "Shibuyaeggman," and doesn't show a nuclear power plant anywhere near the location on the Fox News map. So I did a little research.

A quick Googling of "shibuyaeggman" turned up no meaningful results. A Nexis search was also fruitless. However, further inquiries revealed that Eggman is the name of a dance club in a trendy neighborhood of Tokyo called... Shibuya. And, it just so happens, the Fox graphic appears to place the alleged reactor in Tokyo. Here's a photo of Eggman -- as you can see, it's right below The @ Super Suits Store.

Click the link for more

Yesterday was Thursday and today is Friday.....tomorrow is Saturday....and then Sunday afterwards...then it's Monday.....on to Tuesday.....next is Wednesday....oh yea.....turn the corner to Thursday....oh snap it's Friday.....party party party....havin' fun fun fun....OMG I just saw Justin Beiber....Friday.....

What an awful song.

The younger kid was the bully, when did I say the big kid was? I don't think it's funny either way. BTW, that two cheeks thing isn't clever or true, because Jesus teaches to forgive 7 times 70 times, and I know that's not a popular message to a culture that thinks that resorting to violence is the best way to solve conflicts but then it wasn't popular in Jesus' day either, and neither was his teaching that we are to love our enemies.

Just to get my 2 cents in, the "turn the other cheek" argument, along with the sayings that go along with it (if a man asks for your coat, give him your shirt too, if a man asks you to carry something one mile, carry it two, etc) aren't meant to mean people (Christians in particular) should bend over backwards and do everything they can. It's used to make the other person out to be the "bad guy"

In the historical setting, in ancient Rome (I'm pretty sure, I could be wrong on the location though), a Roman could demand of a Jew or non-Roman to carry their belongings a mile. Anything longer than that and it would be considered abuse or mistreatment, and the person demanding the other person to carry the belongings could be held responsible. Same with the clothes...you could demand a coat, but anything more than that and it's viewed as either thievery or abuse, and you could be put on trial/held accountable. That also goes for the "turn the other cheek." Not meant to be a doormat, but to turn the tables on the other person.

If it wasn't the Romans, then it was the Hebrew people demanding it of Gentiles. I can't remember which people group it was, but I'm almost positive it was one of those two.