Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Holy ****. Just... holy ****.

Here's my question. When did teenagers become such flaming *******? No seriously. Isn't the point of being a teenager being kind of scary to adults? I see these little douchebags with their feathered haircuts and skinny jeans and I weep for our future. We are going to get our asses kicked in the next war.

Thank God for rednecks. We still have them at least.

Holy ****. Just... holy ****.

Here's my question. When did teenagers become such flaming *******? No seriously. Isn't the point of being a teenager being kind of scary to adults? I see these little douchebags with their feathered haircuts and skinny jeans and I weep for our future. We are going to get our asses kicked in the next war.

Thank God for rednecks. We still have them at least.

you dont seem so excited...doesnt look like we gonna have a ball today :(

No wonder GMU was kicking butt this year. If I had that band playing for me, I would kill on the court too......

Honestly that's a decent part of our success. We have been undefeated at home for 2 of the last 3 years, in large part to the atmosphere the Green Machine helps create. They rock!

Honestly that's a decent part of our success. We have been undefeated at home for 2 of the last 3 years, in large part to the atmosphere the Green Machine helps create. They rock!

That's just crazy.

I needed to hear the Green Machine after listening to that Friday song. Seriously!?!?

DO-YOU-KNOW-WHAT-TODAY-IS-I-DO-I-DO

Edited by MLSKINS

Yeah...I didn't know that she was just a random 13 year old who did this for fun...and then it caught on. Can't blame her for that at all, and she seems to be handling the jerks who hate it well.

Sounds like, if anyone, Daniel Tosh is responsible for her fame.

e7ReCtipPac

9FISHEO3gsM

Anyone else having double post issues?

---------- Post added March-18th-2011 at 05:54 PM ----------

That's not the point though, she's just a kid who was having fun with it...and then it caught on, without any extra advertising on her part.

As is the case with 99.99999% of videos that go viral on the interwebs. Edited by AsburySkinsFan