Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Sara sure got ugly and I thought she was a the VP candidate. The time is from two seperate time zones? Two fails only?

1. That's not Sarah Palin.

2. SaraH Palin has an "H" at the end of her first name.

3. She was the VP candidate.

The time zone thing is something the always do. At that bottom right corner they slowly rotate between the 4 mainland timezones.

1. That's not Sarah Palin.

2. SaraH Palin has an "H" at the end of her first name.

3. She was the VP candidate.

The time zone thing is something the always do. At that bottom right corner they slowly rotate between the 4 mainland timezones.

Funny, cause I first typed it with an 'h' and then changed it when I saw the pic again. :doh:

I would not be disappointed if he was suspended for the entire season for that.

He got flagged for grabbing the face mask.

As far as I know, that's the only thing that's come of it so far. Suh's never had a reputation for being dirty at all though. I think he just got a little overeager for some NFL action and got too intense once he finally got his hands on Delhomme.

It's definitely not worth being suspended the entire season.

He got flagged for grabbing the face mask.

As far as I know, that's the only thing that's come of it so far. Suh's never had a reputation for being dirty at all though. I think he just got a little overeager for some NFL action and got too intense once he finally got his hands on Delhomme.

It's definitely not worth being suspended the entire season.

Looks more like he was a little eager for some MMA action.

You guys are a little suspension happy.

Are you kidding me dude? As much as I hate how the league protects the QB at times this was ridiculous. There wasn't anything ownage about that except a dirty ass play. Suspend his ass for 2 games or if anything fine the **** out of him.

Are you kidding me dude? As much as I hate how the league protects the QB at times this was ridiculous. There wasn't anything ownage about that except a dirty ass play. Suspend his ass for 2 games or if anything fine the **** out of him.

No injury on the play, no history of dirty play...this is his one strike. A high five, low six figure fine is the most I would expect.

Did any Browns lineman confront him over that? The clip cut off too soon to tell.

Looks like they were pretty flat footed. If I was Delhomme, I would be more pissed at my teammates for not caring that I just got hip tossed by a rookie than anything else.

EDIT: YUP, they didn't take a step towards Suh.

Edited by The Tris