Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Dude it's 2 people murdering someone. And they videotaped it. I haven't watched it nor will I ever. In my opinion that has no business on this forum.

So why are you Yelling and Cursing, as if you did. I agree though, it is a little tooooo much ( 100x worst that 2 girls 1 cup ) As bad as the vid is, still doesn't mean people DON'T want to watch it. I'm sure you haven't watched the crazy girl throwing puppies into the rivers. A video many of ESers recommended not watching, though posted on this board.

And i have issues, because?

Yeah, the fact that you can't figure it out is what proves you have issues. Frankly, I don't believe you haven't watched the video, and if you truly didn't watch the video and yet still posted the video about a person getting murdered then...yeah...you have serious issues..

BTW, Doyler plz remove the link in the quote from your post #13574...or plz mods delete it.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

Goodbye, .THEkid.

I'd say it was nice knowin ya, but that would be disingenuous.

Damn, people.

Can we THINK just a little ****ing bit?

This is the OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS, and you're gonna post a heinous ****ing murder?

Good God people are dumb.

This is the OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS, and you're gonna post a heinous ****ing murder?

There is no where that I would post a murder video. Snuff films aren't my thing and frankly I worry about those that do enjoy such things.

Edited by Destino

There is no where that I would post a murder video. Snuff films aren't my thing and frankly I worry about those that do enjoy such things.

I hear ya, man.

I'm just saying. People forget where they are sometimes. I'm sure there are sites where people post that kind of video, and like-minded people eat it up.

But damn. Even if you don't respect yourself, or your fellow posters, respect the organization just a little. And even if...EVEN IF....you don't respect the organization, respect the dead at the very least! Course, the word "respect" probably sounds like Chinese to someone who would post that.

OK. Let's be done with this and move on. The mods handled it. And I'm sorry to have commented on it further. Hopefully the swelling will go down on this black eye very soon.