Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

hard to tell, maybe you're right. Honestly it looks like he was trying to tap the guy on the shoulder or something.

I don't buy it because if you're going to give a girl an elbow, you'd better be ready to fight, lol. Those guys look like they're in stunned surprise as they get pummeled out of nowhere.

I saw this clip posted somewhere else....apparently those dudes were drunk. It was deliberately. Basically, they assumed he was some weak cat. Their luck he appears to be a trained boxer. Amateur at least.

NYDNFAILURE.jpg

When Thomas Magill miraculously survived after falling 40 stories from a New York high-rise, media outlets everywhere were captivated by the 22-year-old actor's suicide attempt thwarted only by a well-placed Dodge Charger and good old fashion luck. But today, when the New York Daily News ran a story about Magill, they chose perhaps the most inappropriate picture of all time (lifted from Magill's Facebook profile) to represent the actor

But today, when the New York Daily News ran a story about Magill, they chose perhaps the most inappropriate picture of all time (lifted from Magill's Facebook profile) to represent the actor

Or WAS it?

a1Y73sPHKxw

Edited by Dan T.

Here, watch the video again. Especially right around the 44-45 second mark when they slow it down. Suh's hand (just 1) is inside Delhomme's helmet, and turns his head almost 180 degrees. And yes, if the play were over (like say the RB had fumbled the ball out of bounds) and Suh slammed him to the ground for no reason, I'd probably call it a dirty play. But regardless, if you watch the video like I said, it's clearly a facemask. That much is clear at least:

Thanks for the link. I see the facemask with the one hand before he wrapped his arms around the helmet. For the rest of it, I'm tired of seeing QBs treated differently than others. Bet if an RB tried lateraling the ball and got slammed, not a peep would be said about it.

The QB acting all macho over getting babied by the refs, just makes it worse. Like Brady pumping his fist after getting a ridiculous call for being lightly brushed after throwing the pass.

Edited by HailGreen28

Thanks for the link. I see the facemask with the one hand before he wrapped his arms around the helmet. For the rest of it, I'm tired of seeing QBs treated differently than others. Bet if an RB tried lateraling the ball and got slammed, not a peep would be said about it.

The QB acting all macho over getting babied by the refs, just makes it worse. Like Brady pumping his fist after getting a ridiculous call for being lightly brushed after throwing the pass.

If he had wrapped up and taken him down, no argument. If he did the same thing to anyother ball carrier it would be the same call. You are supposed to tackle, this isn't the WWE. It was two separate moves he did when slamming him down.