Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

9 hours ago, Destino said:

Was it just me or was the pause after your county school the longest half second of your life?

Fauquier County..Closed (they are ALWAYS closed)

Fairfax County Closed

Prince George's County Closed

Montgomery County...............................................................................................................................................deep breath........................................................................................Closed

• Haha 2

and Fairfax was never closed (when I was in school). We'd literally have to go to school in a blizzard just to potentially close early and have a destruction derby in the parking lots and on the way home.... Always heard that Faurquier would close because of their roads.... 

• Like 1

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

The block or charge post above used to be a buffalo charging and flipping a kid. It’s changed somehow and is now someone taking a dart to the finger. Both are grrrrrrrreat! 

Huh, didn't know you could change a tweet like that.  new one reminds me of Chardee MacDennis, but real.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, dfitzo53 said:

It's pretty obviously fake. 

It may not be.  Because I had to research this to get rid of the nightmares, it may be that they actually killed the chicken on site, and so sometimes when it's that fresh, muscles can still fire.  

Here is another horrifying nightmare example:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2995993/raw-beef-twitching-butcher-china/

• Like 1