Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I'm fairly certain that a negative reaction to battery fluid getting on your hand is a result of it causing a chemical burn, not an allergic reaction. Saying that sulfuric acid causes pain because of an allergic reaction is like saying that I'm allergic to having my hair set on fire which is why it hurts when it happens to me.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 9:08 AM, Riggo-toni said:

QPmRQUE.jpg

LOL, a buddy of mine owned that exact unicorn and brought it out at his annual 'Beginning of Summer,' BBQ last year. He had this year's BBQ this past Saturday and it was a running topic of conversation where it went.  (Supposedly they accidentally over-inflated it before we got there and its head exploded.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, wrilbo67 said:

LOL, a buddy of mine owned that exact unicorn and brought it out at his annual 'Beginning of Summer,' BBQ last year. He had this year's BBQ this past Saturday and it was a running topic of conversation where it went.  (Supposedly they accidentally over-inflated it before we got there and its head exploded.)

"I just blew into its ass so much that its head exploded..."

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, twa said:

http://www.vhemt.org/

“May we live long and die out”

Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will allow Earth’s biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense.

Somewhat related fact that’s entertaining to let roll around inside your head: China and India each have a larger population than North, South, and Central America combined.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wrilbo67 said:

On deployment, we bought a couple plastic inflatable sheep from the sex shop.  Brought them back to the ship, filled them with helium, and let them float around the hangar bay.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, mistertim said:

"I just blew into its ass so much that its head exploded..."

Come to think of it, we were all more amused by the location of the Hose connection, and never thought much about the inflation point.