Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downtime/former-wwe-star-body-slams-would-be-robber-at-gas-station/vi-AAlBSAa?ocid=spartanntp

Former WWE star body slams would-be robber at gas station

Surveillance footage shows former WWE star Shad Gaspard confronted by a potential robbery situation at a Coral Springs, Fla., gas station.

This actually happened down the street from my house.... Why the hell would you try and rob somebody who's 6'7 and built like a brick ****-house???

****ing Florida...

Image result for shad gaspard

Um, yea, I'm picking on the little dude behind the counter once this big mofo gets his protein shake and leaves...

Edited by SemperFi Skins
  • Like 2

Just now, skinsfan_1215 said:

Not a tiny hint of satisfaction from the really obnoxious racist getting his ass kicked? Can't please everyone I guess.

What I saw was two people arguing.  How did it start?  There were threats flying around from both sides.  But then since a racial epithet is used in the course of this verbal altercation, that makes it not only okay, but satisfying for a youthful, fit man to assault an old man?  Can't say I subscribe to that notion.

I dunno, they argued back n forth, the old guy was runnin the hell outta his mouth, talking a lot of **** and nothing got thrown except words until he crossed the line, and cross the line he did. Intentionally, blatantly, tried his damnedest to provoke the other guy and got nowhere until he pulled the trigger on that one sure way, and guess what, it worked! 

I kinda feel like the younger kept his cool for longer than I might have, kudos to him.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

I dunno, they argued back n forth, the old guy was runnin the hell outta his mouth, talking a lot of **** and nothing got thrown except words until he crossed the line, and cross the line he did. Intentionally, blatantly, tried his damnedest to provoke the other guy and got nowhere until he pulled the trigger on that one sure way, and guess what, it worked! 

I kinda feel like the younger kept his cool for longer than I might have, kudos to him.

What happened in that video is exactly what is wrong with this country. An old, white guy (who sounds drunk) that harbors resentment against a race of people for no reason other than he was raised that way. At the same time, a young black man standing there taking verbal abuse with no reaction while someone is filming. Note that the filming only shows the angry old white guy, but he seems to be responding to, and the video seems to be in response to, some action/reaction from the young black man. Old white guy eventually drops the bomb, and gets his ass whooped. What happened is a crime committed by both people - the young black man committed assault on the old white guy and the old white harassed the young black guy.

But why video tape and publish? Why is it "good" that "his dome piece cleaned proper" for harassing someone? Why is it acceptable for violence to be the direct response to verbal taunting? EVERYONE is in the wrong here. And it makes me sad as an American that THIS is supposed to provide satisfaction. This thread is supposed to be funny, and that video is far from funny...

Edited by Popeman38
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Xameil said:

When did the owned thread become a forum for discussions on racism?

Well, to be fair, it's really hard to find any type of political discussions going on right now in the Tailgate.:rolleyes:

How about this dude:

was this guy going after him?

Edited by btfoom
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, DC9 said:

edit to remove pic (though I did think it mattered to my post).

... and that, boys and girls, is how you get a political item into the 'Owned Thread'.  No comments, no partisan crap, just two articles that completely own each other.  Nice job, @DC9.

Edited by btfoom
  • Like 1