Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Lol @ the LA thing. I know a couple people who live out there and they said it is pretty hilarious when they get any kind of inclement weather. The entire city goes to DefCon 2. They both used to live in the DC area so when they first saw it they cracked up. (Sorta like when a friend of mine who lives in Utah now comes back here and laughs when we have 5 inches of snow and the city locks down).

Haha, I was there work in late fall or early winter once and it was just like that.  I got up early (since I was jet-lagged) and I had the local news turned on in my room just for background noise.  The newscaster was going on and on about severe winter weather and when I finally paid attention I learned it had rained for the first time in 6 weeks and people were going crazy.

Lol that's crazy, everyone I know uses 2 cans of beer for 10 cup pong. No way each cup is even half maybe 1/3 if that.

ugh...dear lord...the younger generation can get nothing right...

First off, Beer Pong is played on a ping pong table or equivalent with paddles (hence the second part of the name...PONG...pong is played with paddles). Usually the rule it to hit the ball higher in the air.

Beruit, or TEP (total experience of pain) is played with 10 cups on either side of the table in a triangle formation...how you throw the ball (bounce, throw, or batting a ball away) is upto the house rules. How you arrange the cups after they are taken away is also upto the house.

As for how much beer per side...this new generation of players have gone lightweight as well....the acceptable amount of beer per side is minimum of 6....

Sheesh ;)

• Like 1

No ownage, but i figured more folks would see it here. All starting NFL Qbs, 1961.

No cheating, how many can you name on sight?

(click it, it's bigger.)

original.jpg

It would be cool to see things like this done now

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2

I made my guesses and missed 4.

But the answers are..

back row, l-r: Milt Plum, Bobby Layne, Sam "The Rifle" Etcheverry, Bill Wade, Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Norm Snead, Zeke Bratkowski; front row, l-r: Jim Ninowski, Fran Tarkenton,* Don Meredith, John Brodie, Sonny Jurgensen, Y.A. Tittle.

~Bang

<letter to santa>

True story: I was at my sister's over Thanksgiving and my niece wrote a letter to Santa saying, "Dear Santa, I already told you what I wanted in the other letter I sent you from school." -- my sister asked my niece what that was, and she said she doesn't remember.