Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Wow, so punish the victim too eh? Yeah and people wonder why the Iranians want new leadership. :doh:

i am afraid that this is mild compared to sentencing rape victims and children sold into prostitution to death by stoning for "violations of chastity"

that place sucks donkey anus

for example:

In 2004, Atefeh Sahaaleh Rajabi was hastily tried and hanged in Neka in northern Iran. Her case drew international attention because she had no access to legal counsel. Although court documents said she had been 22 at the time of her hanging, her birth certificate and her father's identity information later proved she was only 16.

Sahaaleh was found guilty by the state of having unlawful sex four times. Human rights activists, however, say the girl suffered psychological problems and was repeatedly raped by a 51-year-old man, according to an Amnesty International report and a BBC documentary. She was hanged. He was sentenced to 100 lashes.

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=34930

i also remember the case of a young boy who was kidnapped and raped for years.... and when they found and "rescued" him, BOTH were sentenced to death for homosexual acts. nice.

(i can't find a link to that story.. so it is POSSIBLE that it was urban legend?)

not to be a downer, but why are we posting scantily clad girls in the owned thread? I have nothing against scantily clad females, but this a thread I go to for a laugh, not a wank.

You need at least a 10 min separation between laugh and wank.

Edited by SuperBash