Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

LOL one would think that the mother should have reacted that way BEFORE he tried to jump it. :ols: But yeah, I remember doing that exact same crap.

Looks like the mother bought ramps, not sure what she was expecting. When I was growing up we would just use an old door we found in the alley or some other piece of wood and make our own jumps.

airplane prank]

Well I'm pretty sure I just learned how to swear in Farsi.

---------- Post added December-1st-2011 at 09:29 PM ----------

Looks like the mother bought ramps, not sure what she was expecting. When I was growing up we would just use an old door we found in the alley or some other piece of wood and make our own jumps.

Too right, we used a big post cut off and a piece of scrap 3/4 inch plywood, nailed the two together and that ramp lasted for years! I still remember the time my brother jumped it and the rubber handlebar grip came off in his hand! It didn't end well! I still remember the look on his face as he looked at his hand in midair realizing what just happened. :ols: I know I would have had a ton of viral vids from my childhood between the bikes, makeshift soapbox derby cars, and snowmobiles, not to mention when we got cars. :yikes:

Ellis, is there a back story to that?

Yes, I believe the back story is, "Lots of Americans are dumb." :doh: :ols:

This is the Oakland Raiders LB Rolando McClain's arrest picture.

He was arrested for discharging a firearm within city limits, third degree assault, menacing, and reckless endangerment.

He's off his ****ing rocker.

ALDEC201-121_2011_000000_high.jpg

That doesn't look real at all. Look at the shading. There's some shade on the cops and on the ground next to "Rolando," but there's no shade on him. (Quoted the image to provide context for people besides TEG.)

Edited by Hubbs

That doesn't look real at all. Look at the shading. There's some shade on the cops and on the ground next to "Rolando," but there's no shade on him. (Quoted the image to provide context for people besides TEG.)

There's also this, plus the mug shots where he's wearing the same sweatshirt.

I would say he's off his rocker.

mn-topos02_PHrai_0504660036_part2.jpg