Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Commanders Jayden Daniels QB LSU

PCS

6 hours ago, srtman04 said:

Just we are all clear,  here's the definition of a Sandwich:

"Merriam-Webster defines a “sandwich” to be “two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between” or “one slice of bread covered with food.” Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg even weighed-in on the topic, stating that under Stephen Colbert's definition of a “sandwich,” a hot dog is indeed a sandwich."

The reason why a hotdog (not a "hot dog") is not a sammich is because in a sammich, you have to remove the bun to put the condiments on, otherwise you're putting the condiment on the side of the sammich.  In a hotdog, you put the condiment on top of the wiener while it's in the bun.  (You can put the condiments in the bun and then add the wiener but the norm is put slather stuff on top of the dog.)

Wouldn't it be funny if Daniels develops a reputation for quiet, serious, intense study of the game, and mastery of practice, with the showmanship of John Riggins ("24th rushing TD of the season setting an NFL record?"  casually flips the ball to the nearest ref) but gets nicknamed "Hotdog" because of this discussion on his thread.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2024 at 8:06 AM, Koolblue13 said:

I just ate half a wrap that I didn't finish last night (thank you drunk KB). A wrap is a type of sandwich, like a Schmitter or a Hoagie or a club.

What the hell is a Schmitter? 

The other day my wife asked me to make her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I asked her with a straight face, do you want the jelly on the top or the bottom. She just looked at me and said, "you're an idiot". 😁

• Haha 9

Posted (edited)

Can we please stop talking about sandwiches for the ****ing love of god? It was funny for the first 2.1348 minutes, but it's dumb now. Knock it off.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, mistertim said:

Can we please stop talking about sandwiches for the ****ing love  of got? It was funny for the first 2.1348 minutes, but it's dumb now. Knock it off.

Ok just one last thing....my prediction,  Jayden Daniels is going to be the ultimate double whopper, king baconator, super big mac daddy of them all.  🙂  

• Haha 2

Y'all know that @Jumbo works part time for the health department, right? All this food talk he may just show up & shut er down John Tapper style....

• Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1

18 hours ago, redskinss said:

If your grilling up some nice hot dog sandwiches should you use gas or charcoal?

Best hot dogs ever were deep fried then  covered with mustard, raw onions and a special sauce by the masters Johnny and Hanges, River St, Paterson NJ

• Like 2

15 hours ago, srtman04 said:

Ok just one last thing....my prediction,  Jayden Daniels is going to be the ultimate double whopper, king baconator, super big mac daddy of them all.  🙂  

image.gif.7ad66c240ae49872f2482a94a0014cae.gif

• Haha 2