Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Commanders Jayden Daniels QB LSU

PCS

4 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Well, they don’t call it that, but technically that’s what it is. A sausage sandwich made with a hotdog. So to me, a hotdog qualifies as a sandwich just a very skinny one. Appropriate with this being the Daniels thread.

Hot dog is definitely a sandwich.

9 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

Now you're distracting us by introducing a "bun" into the conversation. No one calls it a hot dog "sandwich."

Nobody says they drive a honda car, but you know a honda is a car.

A cheesesteak is definitely a sandwich, but if the place calls it a "cheesesteak sandwich" you know it's going to suck ass. It's just "cheesesteak".

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You know how I can tell the off-season is getting to y’all? Lol

The QB thread is actually enjoyable for once.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

A cheesesteak is definitely a sandwich, but if the place calls it a "cheesesteak sandwich" you know it's going to suck ass. It's just "cheesesteak".

The QB thread is actually enjoyable for once.

😂😂 I agree with all of that (words that you rarely hear on this thread)

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You know how I can tell the off-season is getting to y’all? Lol

I mean Harris could embarrass himself and the organization in incredible, unbelievable ways, you know, just for old times sake.

2 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

image.gif.16f7d9d2f2839473fc8a067571839236.gif

7CyebYCOAiXUyVl1qsaZQcFq1cc=.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

-Reason #78 why you and I will never marry.

Umm but we do say we drive a Ford Truck, and if Honda made a truck (lol at the "Ridgeline") they would specify because a car is not a truck and a wrap is not a sandwich.

19 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Yeah, we already have our narratives set in stone...do NOT bring in new ones, people!! lol...Peruse our buffet of established long time ES narratives and try one on first. See how it fits...there are even a number of ES narratives that are one-size-fits-all:

- Snyder is/was an assclown who ruined a storied franchise with his vile buffoonery

- Gibbs is a football god among football gods

- Santana Moss = "Cowboys Killer"

- Robert McCune was the greatest linebacker in franchise history--or would have been

- Anthony Mix was tall

- Califan007 is still constipated

That's a tip, newbies....write it down.

Taylor Jacobs is the best practice/OTA's player of all time. Don't forget that one. 

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

A hoagie is cut on one side and everything stuffed inside. A sub is cut all the way through to make two distinct pieces of bread. A hoagie remains one piece of bread and when properly built, you can wrap both hands around it, without touching anything but bread. Like a wrap.

🤔 Confucius says "You can have an open-faced sandwich, but not an open-faced wrap."

:229:The Rook  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Rook said:

🤔 Confucius says "You can have an open-faced sandwich, but not an open-faced wrap."

I'm not sure what your point is, but it seems you agree with me. A sandwich can have multiple styles of bread. One piece you don't pick up or one thin piece you can wrap around everything.

16 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

8sjlf1.jpg

It is **** like this that caused Ben Johnson to hesitate if we had the correct makeup for his next gig. So I reckon we owe KB some sort of thanks.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm not sure what your point is, but it seems you agree with me. A sandwich can have multiple styles of bread. One piece you don't pick up or one thin piece you can wrap around everything.

I don't know what Confucius' point was, but i thought had to do with the fact that a sandwich has bread, where a wrap does not. (Regardless of the Venn Diagram:)).  I'm now hungry and I will let you wrap it up with any retort you see fit.;)

Bon appetit 

Just now, The Rook said:

I don't know what Confucius' point was, but i thought had to do with the fact that a sandwich has bread, where a wrap does not. (Regardless of the Venn Diagram:)).  I'm now hungry and I will let you wrap it up with any retort you see fit.;)

Bon appetit 

It's flour and water. A wrap is bread. Motza bread. Flatbread, pita, focaccia. It's all bread.

8sjrpw.jpg

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

That's very interesting. 

*deletes jokes that aren't allowed in stadium twelve times, because I've grown(side eyes Jumbo)*

Thank you - just to be clear to others mine was not a political statement at all. I have spent the equivalent of almost 2 yrs in China over the last 30 and one of my collegaues who also became one of my best friends named me the godfather to her daughter. I was given the honor of choosing her western name.

My friend and I had several long discussions about burgers vs sandwiches - not much else to do during 4 hr train rides from one supplier to another 🙂 I then started to ask others during my travels and it was honestly very interesting. 

Ok, last thread derailment by me on this topic. Just thought it interesting considering the conversation.

And to bing it back - Yes, coming to the ES QB thread is fun again! There is honest optimism as well there should be. It's still all against air and a long way to go but all the right things are coming out right now. Just needs to keep going that way. 

• Like 2

Can I just say that I tend to enjoy dishes where meat is in close proximity to some sort of grain based product as well as possibly some other vegetables and condiments and then call it a day without saying names?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

But the real question is, is a hotdog a sandwich?

It is a tough call. But based on the use of bread, meat, sometimes cheese and other condiments, it would fall under the sub class of sub sandwiches which would go with meatball subs, cheese steaks, sausage and peppers, etc.

I bet you werent expecting a small dissertation on this.

22 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

As you like to say the authority on this and really everything in life weighs in....

Screen Shot 2024-06-02 at 7.44.06 PM.png

Well that seals it...it obviously is because Jay Gruden knows pretty much nothing.