Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

1 minute ago, CapsSkins said:

lmao

I don’t know what the cap ramifications would be, but with few QB prospects in next year’s draft, I could see Capt’n Kirk being traded sometime this season. If a playoff caliber team loses their QB during the season, they could get some really decent value for Cousins. 

I hate when they show pass rush highlights, and they’re all instances where they’re unblocked. That’s not why they’re being chosen, bums can make tackles in those situations.

• Like 4

Just now, Destino said:

I hate when they show pass rush highlights, and they’re all instances where they’re unblocked. That’s not why they’re being chosen, bums can make tackles in those situations.

Chase Young couldnt…

Too soon?

Too soon.

• Haha 11
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, The Sisko said:

I don’t know what the cap ramifications would be, but with few QB prospects in next year’s draft, I could see Capt’n Kirk being traded sometime this season. If a playoff caliber team loses their QB during the season, they could get some really decent value for Cousins. 

It will be us

• Haha 4
  • Thumb down 1

4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Pennington was awesome, until he got injured, because they ignored OL.

Andrew Luck has entered the chat.

Teams that are bad enough to draft a QB in rd. 1 should usually spend a bunch more picks on offensive fat boys unless they already have a good line.  IIRC, we did give RGIII a pretty good OL.

10 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I hate that I'm watching the Pat Pod. It's like a retarded football related Joe Rogan show. God is it dumb AF.

Free Roku draft show is decent. Zerlein + Bucky Brooks, good highlight packages and no idiots, just draft heads 

hey, you know what I just realized?

The Falcons now have 3 QBs from Washington

Just now, Idaho fan said:

I don't know much about the OTs ranked 5-10.  Are there any day one starters we can get in the 2nd?  

the way some people are talking Jordan Morgan despite some flaws is pretty close to that

• Like 2
  • Haha 4